Clint Eastwood Player Report

Calamity

- Support

Although there were major rules broken, and there will have to be some form of consequence for it, there is another side to this. Bash me all you want for this, but it needs to be said.

- Clint has his moments, we all do, but the true side of him that I know is a kind hearted, RP oriented, friendly person. He made a mistake, we all do, but he doesn't deserve anything more than a warning for it, or maybe a small fine to keep the custom class

- There is absolutely no evidence of any kind of him saying  "I don't care." This means it must be discarded when making this decision, since we can't know for certain it happened.

- When it was all said and done, he recognized his mistake, and made a major attempt to make it up by buying the truck for his CC for $50. This shows that he is in fact sorry for what he did, and that he wants to make it right.

- He had a reason to think it was okay. He isn't in SS, so he likely hasn't read the SOP. Although it is a poor reason to break the clearly stated rule, it is a fact that should be accounted for.

I think he should have to pay a fine in order to keep his custom class, but it's up to SMT, not me.

• Like 1

• Head Admin

Closed

It is understandable that clint should be warned/punished for this. However many have made similar mistakes with this. Clint Eastwood, do not use CC vehicles that you haven't payed for. This will be a verbal warning.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I