Addition of Deathtroopers

Dredgen

What do you want to see? - A Deathtrooper Battalion 

Why should we add it? - Deathtroopers are an elite branch of stormtroopers designated to protecting high ranking members of the empire such as Grand Moth Tarkin or Grand Admiral Thrawn, and special missions.

What are the advantages of having this? - A Battalion for protecting the Grand Moff, etc would be better considering there isn't a current battalion for it.

Who is it mainly for? - Grand Moff/Very high ranking imperial people.

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1845639209&searchtext=Deathtrooper

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Manager
2 hours ago, Fear said:

+/- support
+sounds like fun!
-we already have 2 guarding branches (shock and nova) this is going to make a branch hierarchy for guarding I think 3 guarding branches is a bit excessive

3 Guarding branches btw you forgot Royal Guards

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-/+Support

It would be bad having 3 branches of guard because we don't have the players to support it

it would be a great addition of death troopers they're lore is epic but previously stated I don't think it should be added mainly because we have shock nova and royal guard
Nova Corps Commander Harrison - ImperialRP Admin

3 hours ago, HeadShot720 said:

-/+Support

It would be bad having 3 branches of guard because we don't have the players to support it

it would be a great addition of death troopers they're lore is epic but previously stated I don't think it should be added mainly because we have shock nova and royal guard

Would be 4 Protecting branches actually, Royal Guard, Nova, Shock, + the Death troopers and sometimes the IC

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Death Troopers weren't just specific Guard Positions. They're just used in the Media as such, but they are a form of Special Forces used by the ISB.

Edited by Kratos™

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

I am 100% when I suggested this a while ago it got accepted but +Support anyways this is a great battalion and it can ISB Imperial Security Bureau
Death Troopers ONLY Guarded ISB that was their only purpose they were also cybernetic they were 6ft 4 with OP weapons such as the E11-D and ISB got forms of Krenics pistol

Retired 69th Commander Bear

"Death troopers were an elite variant of the Galactic Empire's stormtroopers designed for stealth, espionage and lethality. Operating under Imperial Intelligence, they served as protective details and bodyguards for significant Imperial officers and members of the Tarkin Initiative, as well as special-assignment commandos."

Source: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Death_trooper

Edited by Kratos™

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+ HUGE SUPPORT

I love the basic lore of the DTs they're awesome. and having them with OP weapons and to just chill around ISB and just be a force to be reconed with.

ps  make it so that only a few people can get like low troop amounts etc. i'd still like it possible to get in.

pps oh and pls don't make it a donator job my dudes. '-'

spacer.png

On 10/3/2019 at 11:30 PM, Segaman456 said:

+ HUGE SUPPORT

I love the basic lore of the DTs they're awesome. and having them with OP weapons and to just chill around ISB and just be a force to be reconed with.

ps  make it so that only a few people can get like low troop amounts etc. i'd still like it possible to get in.

pps oh and pls don't make it a donator job my dudes. '-'

I agree on most of this but having op guns isn’t right due to they are a light infantry not heavy blaster rifles so a normal blaster and normal blaster rifle would suit them better and follows lore 

Edited by jackrhyssull

On 9/26/2019 at 10:15 PM, [GL] Koala Bearr said:
On 9/26/2019 at 6:35 PM, HeadShot720 said:

-/+Support

Would be 4 Protecting branches actually, Royal Guard, Nova, Shock, + the Death troopers and sometimes the IC

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 4 weeks later...