SS1's Research Resignation

SS1

MAINLY:

Look, I'll just make this straight and to the point, but if you want some more information I can offer that privately. I have a lot of stuff going on in real life, including but not limited to school, extracurricular activities, social life, important relationships, community events, and family matters. I'd truly love to be on all day and every day to help Research grow as a group, but with all of that plus more, it's getting harder each day to help you guys. Like tagged, this is a 48 hour notice, so if you have anything you'd like to do with me for my last breath on Research, let me know.

ALSO:

I've been on Research for a while, and I'll be honest, it's gotten more boring than usual. No, it's not Weiss and his "meep" obsession, or Protege and his tea, but rather the amount of stuff I challenge myself on, has died down. I enjoyed writing test logs, and although I didn't realize it at the time, that was my best time in Research. I truly wish that more people understood that. Furthermore, there's been a dramatic increase in test logs and overall morale in the branch, and I love seeing that but it just puts more unwanted anxiety on me to check over it and compliment all of you guys on great jobs. I'd love to sit here and give excuses, but at the end of the day, I'm not a leader, and I honestly feared becoming DHOR or HOR due to my lack of common sense. Plus I'd like to mention the activity of Research as a whole- I know we cannot change this, and it seems to be taking a better turn with more members, but I believe that we need more activity. We're the bread and butter of the Foundation whether you like that analogy or not, so you guys gotta be on constantly and keep those d-boys from getting rowdy, and keep MTF occupied when you "accidentally" breach 5 966s. Finally, I've got two major roles in this server that cannot really be handled so easily, being staff and low command of a branch. I cannot juggle both of these and no offense to Research at all, but keeping the server clean is more important. (I'll mainly be on staff if you end up needing me.) Welp, on that note, I hope to see some of you guys get higher in the ranks and become supreme leaders or something someday, but when that happens, don't forget your unwanted idol, SS1.  

ill miss you    :c

if you ever need me, let me know on discord or in-game

• Sad 1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔