Battalion Rework Suggestion

Jeffe

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

Please include content with your suggestion! don't just say "it is out there somewhere"

What do you want to see? - Engineers and Star-fighter made part of the ST battalion (like SGT+ for pilots and LCPL/CPL for Engineers)

Why should we add it? - First off, we have too many battalions to start off a server, resulting in not enough players to fill the battalions and make them active. In my experience on the server, SF and Engineers have very few members on at a time and most people leave ST as soon as they can bc there is nothing worth it for them. Merging the two into STs would both make it worthwhile to stay in ST but also solve the problem of having way too many battalions. As for the problem of the people with ranks in those battalions, they could be transferred to another of their choosing if the Commander of it agrees.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows a more diverse and interesting ST branch that people will want to stay in, aswell as making battalions more populated

Who is it mainly for? - Stormtroopers

Links to any content - N/A

I kind of like this Idea because it makes more room for cooler battalions that are more specialized and trained such as (Death Troopers, ISB, Shore Troopers, Tank Troopers, Scout Troopers, etc)
+Support Mainly because I kinda want to see it play out

Retired 69th Commander Bear

1 hour ago, Smokin said:

I kind of like this Idea because it makes more room for cooler battalions that are more specialized and trained such as (Death Troopers, ISB, Shore Troopers, Tank Troopers, Scout Troopers, etc)
+Support Mainly because I kinda want to see it play out

But what happens to everyone elses ranks in those battalions already?

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

7 minutes ago, Emoo said:

But what happens to everyone elses ranks in those battalions already?

3 hours ago, Jeffe said:

As for the problem of the people with ranks in those battalions, they could be transferred to another of their choosing if the Commander of it agrees.