LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:
43 Days

What timezone are you in?:
EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 
12 (Permission from Bob Bob)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):
So far as my time as Lieutenant I have learned a lot of important things that have helped me strive to become a better officer, and even a better member of the community. It has taught me better responsibility's and has helped me set some goals for my self to accomplish to make myself even better. I have been able to be a better person to my pears and have been able to help them better then I could before I became command.

So far as Lieutenant I have helped this department by attending meetings with other members of command and discussed important information to other members of the department that could assist them in becoming a better officer and help them get higher up in the ranks. I have also dealt with quite a few minges in this department and handed out the correct punishment they deserved and over all just prevented mingeyness when I could.

I have assisted lower ranking officers by giving them information they needed and have even done ride alongs with them to guide them in the direction of being better, as well as training new officers and going over the complete SOP/Guidelines as well as teaching them some information that is not on the SOP/Training guide. I always attempt to help another officer of PD or any other department when they requirement, and when I am not able to assist them I always attempt to go to my higher ups to assist me and see if they can help me. 

When officers make mistakes I always try to correct them and tell them how they could of done better and what they can do next time to ensure they know for when that situation does reoccur again. 

I am a professional member of PD and I always follow roleplay. As a Captain I will be able to do more such as promotions to the people who deserve the rank and demotions for the people who do not. I will be able to enforce more rules then I already could and most PD meetings to get information across to a more large scale amount of members.

Finally, I am also extremely active on the server, as well as PD. I am on almost everyday and have recently hit 5 Weeks of server play time. I am usually on government quite often and I always watch to see what happens on PD.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):
Yes

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Fame locked this topic