Meep - Ban RequestAccepted

Redrum

Your In-game: Redrum

Your SteamID: 0:0:175069

The player's name in-game: Meep

The player's steam ID (required): 0:0:169608223

What did the player do: Extreme Player Diss, RDM, FailRP+FearRP

Evidence (REQUIRED): Screenshots:

1939203375_InkedInkedMeepadmin1.thumb.jpg.9ff5304b5dc14bc466a3ee451de51634.jpgInkedMeep1diss.jpg.c7644f064a909e72ada89a49d55171f8.jpg1790618012_Meepadmin2.thumb.png.c743ed4874ce60e4ff52185ce1f6bccc.pngMeep1diss2.jpg.b3e060bda7dc3d059b88fae541d97d92.jpgMeep1diss3.jpg.f0332eb0099ba0815c27e6cb56478611.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: 3 day ban minimum.

Any extra information: I warned Meep several times to stop player dissing, I advised him to read the MOTD several times as well as he thought he could just come back and RDM me after I killed him during mug or carjack. I would carjack him, he would just run away, pull gun out then shoot at me. I would mug him, he pulls gun out and shoots at me (both instances were while he was a Crip.)

Also, Senior Admin/Mod Freeze was present when Meep player dissed me, he refused to do anything about it besides "trying to calm the situation down" after multiple requests from me to warn him. Warn was not given to Meep.

-/+ Support

There is plenty of evidence showing player diss which will most likely lead to a warning.
But there is no evidence of FearRP/RDM.

k maybe a ban with the diss idk.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+ Support

Whilst a ban may be harsh, I can see it being completely justified as this is a complete disregard of not only server rules, but rules set in place by PD High Command. Language and immaturity such as that does not belong in PD much less the server. I recommend further action be taken not only from a staff perspective, but from an in-game perspective as well. (I.E. Demotion / Retraining )

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

just saying saw this in logs  

Redrumxx ➞ VIP Thief vipplus: /pm achi back me up, say he's done the same to you but have no proof, just back me uip a bit

bu what he said is BAD so 

+/- support

Edited by cammy1706

Cammy_Signature_1.png

I have a video of RDM. Killed him, he came right back and shot me while I was fixing my car that he blew up. I can upload it to YouTube if needed. I guess I was too lazy to do it for this post as I don't have a YT account (yes, i know everyone has one nowdays)

Cammy, clearly in the logs you should see how Freeze was backing up Meep, and Soh from SWAT was on Meeps side. I dont know anyone else on the server, Achilles taught me how to do bitminers, he's the only person I've communicated with besides some kid Jay from JB clan/family. I thought I needed someone to be on MY side the way the admin and SWAT was on Meeps side during very CLEAR AND OBVIOUS player diss to get somewhere with this. Regardless, the proof is there.

• Head Admin

(Heck, I want my $250k back if he is getting banned...)
Overall rating: +Support

The screenshots provided show clear evidence of player dis., although this would most likely result in a warning rather than a ban (if he does not have any other warns). 

If you remember, what job was he on when this happened?

Edited by WTLM2013 (Will)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Alright,

So as I explained to you Ingame,

I was there when he said some stuff, myself told that he should not be saying that kind of stuff ect and that he just shouldnt do that and I made that clear to him. Following on that it became a staff sit and I was trying to sort the situation between you guys. Meep was obviously upset with you, he was angry and upset I noticed that. And if someone is angry you say stuff/do stuff you should be doing. But that is the part what you leave out. You knew he was angry with you but you cotinued on pursuing to get the worst side of him out. I was talking to you about 5m but I had to find out you have had your sound muted the whole time and kept on doing it. I explained to you I wasnt going to warn m. I told you that clearly and I ended it that you 2 should be leaving eachother alone for the rest of the day. But you insisited on getting him warned and I explained why I did not do that. 

I did not refuse to deal with it. I dealt with it how I saw fit to deal with it.

I did not see the rest of the conversations between you two as I only joined near the end where he said 1 thing. What he said is ofcourse not tolerable. I do request from you that when you see someone is getting extremely annoyed with you you leave him alone and do not cotinue to mess around with him and things end up like this.

You only show evidence of him saying stuff but you leave your part out where you annoy the crap out of him.

In your evidence you can clearly see that he is having problems with you :  ''I killed u 5 times'' ''because u suck at the game'' this is obvious you just annoying him.

A warning maby but a ban is not needed.

-/+ Support

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

You do not just ignore what Meep said by "talking to him". If that is the case, then why not talk to everyone instead of the warn system? He broke rules, several times. I have every right to mug him, carjack him, etc... as long as he is on the server, and will continue to do it every chance I get within the rules and time limits. Every time I mug him he calls RDM or harassment.

Also, that sit where you were involved was regarding the player diss, and not harassment, but you eased it into harassment and never warned because "meep felt harassed". I dont are how he feels, its a game and if he doesnt like getting mugged and carjacked, maybe he should go play something else.

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I