Darth Jewloo Ban Request

Toxic_Wolf10

Your In-game: ToxicWolf

Your SteamID: 76561198309461408

The player's name in-game: Darth Jewloo

The player's steam ID (required): 

What did the player do: In the video this player has broken many rules. He has player dissed many times, said homophobic slurs, and changing jobs to avoid admin sits. He has nitrp and doesn't belong on any Gaming Light server acting like that. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe he should be banned for nitrp, player diss (x's a lot), homophobic slurs and many more...

Any extra information:

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

I'd also like to apologise for over reacting to this person for the comments he made, there is no excuse to go down to his level and insult him back, I am sorry for the comments I made and the way In which I handled the situation

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +Support

+ Video does show some player dis. and player should receive a warning if one was not already issued. If what you said is true about the other warns, then SMT should review this and issue the correct punishment (whether that be a warn or ban).

+ Weasel also used his physgun off-duty which SMT should also look into.

Forklift_Signature.png

1 hour ago, WTLM2013 (Will) said:

+ Video does show some player dis. and player should receive a warning if one was not already issued. If what you said is true about the other warns, then SMT should review this and issue the correct punishment (whether that be a warn or ban).

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

I will back weasel up with the physgun thing because the guy was constantly minging and when we would try to call an admin he would run away and switch jobs. The admins took way too long an i believe there was only one when we called. So i think it was the right thing to do in my opinion. 

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

• Head Admin
On 9/27/2019 at 12:48 PM, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

I will back weasel up with the physgun thing because the guy was constantly minging and when we would try to call an admin he would run away and switch jobs. The admins took way too long an i believe there was only one when we called. So i think it was the right thing to do in my opinion. 

Still, it is clearly written in the staff handbook and SMT has said consistently that nobody under Admin (or Senior Admin) should be using their powers off duty.

Forklift_Signature.png

On 9/27/2019 at 7:32 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Even if that staff member made a mistake of using his powers off duty the guy still broke rules

On 9/27/2019 at 11:32 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Should I mention you warning people for  using an item they bought on the store. Or is this the wrong place for this to be brought up.. touché 

After all that nonsense..

+Support for ban request.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

Evidence is clear as glass

SMT has delt with the staff member In the video so no need to comment further on that.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+Support 

Dont think a perm bam should be the punishment I think a month would be reasonable since to problems pre say on both sides but I stand firmly on my plus support 

Edited by jeremY

On 9/27/2019 at 4:32 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

spacer.png