Boris - Admin Report

AtomGamer

Your In-game: Atom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115810928

The admin's name in-game: Boris

The admin's steam name (If you know it): (GL) Bor

What did the admin do: Mass slay us when we asked for Boris to open the door to SCP-457

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1872044700

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1872044710

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A strike is my personal opinion, other punishments you deem necessary.

Any extra information: We did not want to be slayed just for Boris to open up the door

+/- Support, 
There were multiple problems on both ends and I dont really think that she should get a strike.
It was most likely a misunderstanding. She is a good admin and most likely didn't get the full story. SHe slayed you thinking you guys wanted to go back instead of opening the door. I believe a verbal warning is in order

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

Now this is an interesting situation so, I’ll be neutral on this(learning to +Support).

So, y’all got trapped in a CC. So, in RP, y’all would have been stuck in there and killed by the SCP if he was on.  So, for Boris’ point of view, that makes total sense. However, IMO Boris should have opened the door instead of slaying y’all. Boris should have also kept y’all updates that she was going to slay y’all. 

P.S.

How did you get stuck in there?

~Charlie

6 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Now this is an interesting situation so, I’ll be neutral on this(learning to +Support).

So, y’all got trapped in a CC. So, in RP, y’all would have been stuck in there and killed by the SCP if he was on.  So, for Boris’ point of view, that makes total sense. However, IMO Boris should have opened the door instead of slaying y’all. Boris should have also kept y’all updates that she was going to slay y’all. 

P.S.

How did you get stuck in there?

I agree partway. If you aren't suppose to be open a door. Staff shouldn't open the door. As there wouldn't be a rp way to open the door. But all I say is a talking to. Then as you said the scp would've killed them.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, KyleTheOne said:

+/- Support, 
There were multiple problems on both ends and I dont really think that she should get a strike.
It was most likely a misunderstanding. She is a good admin and most likely didn't get the full story. SHe slayed you thinking you guys wanted to go back instead of opening the door. I believe a verbal warning is in order

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

2 hours ago, Catsro said:

We need to hear Boris's side of the story before I can make a decision. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

9 hours ago, Catsro said:

We need to hear Boris's side of the story before I can make a decision. 

Require. I would still like an explanation from boris

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Alright here’s my side, I originally was told to TP I don’t remember why, but once I got there one of you guys were shooting each other, So I stopped him and he said were trying to kill each other to get out , and one of them said can you just slay us, I remember only one of you coming up and saying don’t slay me , which I didn’t, but I stayed the other ones, I don’t remember you speaking up about being not slayed but multiple of you came up and asked to be slayed, if you didn’t want to be slayed you could of been more vocal or at least tell me in chat, it’s hard to decipher between 7-8 of you.

If you have concerns about this please quote the part and why. 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Okay, so you all locked yourselves in SCP 457's containment chamber. You were shooting each other in an attempt to release yourselves from the cell. Upon calling an admin, some of you requested to be slayed while one did not. In this situation, slaying all of you while you're stuck in a containment cell is a valid solution to the situation, as admins generally don't intervene and open doors that you wouldn't be able to open normally. The only time we would open up doors is if something is glitching, there was FailRP involved and we're resetting something, or there is an event going on.

How did you all get locked in that Containment Cell in the first place?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Okay, so you all locked yourselves in SCP 457's containment chamber. You were shooting each other in an attempt to release yourselves from the cell. Upon calling an admin, some of you requested to be slayed while one did not. In this situation, slaying all of you while you're stuck in a containment cell is a valid solution to the situation, as admins generally don't intervene and open doors that you wouldn't be able to open normally. The only time we would open up doors is if something is glitching, there was FailRP involved and we're resetting something, or there is an event going on.

How did you all get locked in that Containment Cell in the first place?

Then I don’t see a problem here, Boris isn’t technically required to open the door and let you free and most of you requested to be slayed

So I don’t see a problem here as she did her job 

-Support 

Boris may be needed to talk to. Other than that I don’t feel anything else is warranted

Edited by erinemmanueljacob5 (trading)

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/- Support, 

Aight I don't approve of this

4 minutes ago, Arussso said:

+/- Support, 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support, 

Nova Corps Commander Harrison - ImperialRP Admin

• th3 locked this topic