Trial Moderator Application - Lil Yachty - Accepted

Lil Yachty

What is your in-game name?: Lil Yachty 

What is your steam name?: Lil Yachty 

What is your steam ID?: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067309642

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I was an admin for Gaminglight's MethRP server, And a moderator for PoliceRP 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  I started playing MethRP in 2016

What date did you make your forums account? October 17, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? One

Screenshot_2.png.bd52ccb6b1f3c7556c2d75dc5bc9721a.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I would like to become a member of staff for Gaminglight because, In my past experiences of being staff I have made numerous new friends and countless memories. Gaminglight has also taught me numerous lessons which help me today in certain situations. Gaminglight is a great community and I would be honored to be apart of it, I want to show my appreciation by assisting the server in sorting out the bad apples and making sure everyone has as good of a experience as I have. And to be honest I find more enjoyment playing staff than actually role playing. I love having the ability to help others in a professional manner, With Gaminglight's banner taped to my back. I want to be able to help people who have a bad experience and have them leave with a smile and a new outlook on Gaminglight's PoliceRP server. And being apart of the community for as long as I have been I am familiar with the workings of Gaminglight and being a staff member on a GarrysMod server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would find an applicable location for a staff sit, After I would bring them to me and freeze the accused. Then I would mute them if they were using foul language and being uncooperative, And investigate the situation. After the issue has been investigated I would find suitable punishment, And explain to the accused what the punishment entails and I would link them to the forums (for the possibly of an appeal). And I would allow them an opportunity to respond over voice chat.

-support 

Who are you...

Never seen you on PRP and I've staffed for over 4 months now

In 16 you just went around saying what the punishment was

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +/-Support

+ Application is well written
+ Long term member of the community
- Low forum activity
- Can't recall when I saw him in game last 

While it is good to see that a GamingLight veteran is coming back/ is still interested in the community, although your forums/ in-game activity can improve in my opinion. I could have seen you in game a few times before and my memory is failing my at this point in time, although I feel that you should try to become a bit more well known before applying.

Good luck!!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+ Support

- Great application 

- Seems to be a very experienced member of GL

- Active Forums

- I do wish you would’ve gone into detail about number 16 as to what punishment you would deal

Side note, how dare you all say you’ve “never” seen a person. 9 times out of 10 you’ve seen them before but never cared enough to recognize them, or you simply are in a different time zone. Remember, we have people in this community from all around the globe contributing. 

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

41 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

• Long time member

• Low warnings

• Pretty decent application 

• Low forum and TS activity 

• #16 isn't answered properly 

I'd like to see you in TS and on the forums more and also try to get more familiar with others before I can +Support 

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:42 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

• Long time member

• Low warnings

I'd like to see you in TS and on the forums more and also try to get more familiar with others before I can +Support 

Signature.png

On 9/25/2019 at 11:42 AM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

• Long time member

• Low warnings

Yeah you put a lot of effort into this application! Looks really good but man, you are not active in teamspeak, and sorry my dude but I do not know you or seen you. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 9/25/2019 at 7:30 AM, WTLM2013 (Will) said:

Overall rating: +/-Support

+ Application is well written
+ Long term member of the community
- Low forum activity
- Can't recall when I saw him in game last 

While it is good to see that a GamingLight veteran is coming back/ is still interested in the community, although your forums/ in-game activity can improve in my opinion. I could have seen you in game a few times before and my memory is failing my at this point in time, although I feel that you should try to become a bit more well known before applying.

Good luck!!

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.