Ender

Should I be one of the Vice Marshal's?  

1. 1. Should I be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) :

Ender

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The Regiment I am applying for is the StarFighters.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander in this branch of the Empire because I am determined and a hard worker. I want to see that the Starfighters can be ship shape- or as good as can be! I will not make mistakes and learn if I make any mistakes. I will give orders on the battle/in the air and when needed alongside other pilots, other command or not. -Also, I have just decided to focus on Imperial more, so I will be very active and have a lot of time to be on and to focus on it. I will not neglect anything or anyone and take it very seriously at all times. That is a promise- If I do indeed get accepted and placed into this role- I will make sure that this branch will continue to succeed and assist it in any way possible. 

I know if I get accepted, I can help and will whenever needed. I can deal out punishments and orders firmly and orderly- and I will attempt my hardest to not make fault when doing so. Along with all this, I am a Captain in EMS in PoliceRP and I help the Chief and the Department out a lot! I help fix the rosters and even make new ones of the Roster, SOPs, FTO Handbook's, etc. Also, I am an SGT in the State Police and I help teach and assist command and the Troopers as well... overall, my command history in PoliceRp shows that I am responsible, can show good leadership and I will man up to any mistakes I make and I will not lie or hinder the truth. I will follow the instructions of the Marshal when instructed and if I am indeed entrusted with this role.

I will guide new Starfighters, along with helping anyone in the Branch if they need it, this includes the Marshal. This is all true and I hope you consider me to be one of your Vice Marshal's in the Grand Starfighters!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I would like to say 24 Hours+ but I do not know- but I have been in the gaming light community for 4 ½ months- I am an EMS Captain and State SGT in PoliceRP.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Well, the Vice-Marshal is Commander position and which that instills trust, honor and many other things. So, the Vice-Marshal supports and assists the Marshal (and the whole branch), while still being command and attempting to help out in any way possible and giving orders and enforcing rules as well. They deal with the Lower Priority issues and perform effectively. The Vice Marshal, including the rest of duties and responsibilities, can train and attempts to enlist new Starfighters if necessary and available. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be the Vice Marshal of this fine Imperial Starfighters because I know how to enforce rules and lead- but, I also can learn from others and ensure that I will do my best to not make mistakes and to help others fix their mistake! My command history on PoliceRP shows that I am a determined, loyal and hardworking person. 

I’d instruct/help lower ranks and support higher ranks when needed, I would also give feedback and any advice if valid and seems important. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I’d say pretty often- it would depend on certain holidays though.

I can be on Discord mostly always unless I am in school. (Another way to reach me besides TS).

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 4- I do not remember exactly what. 

But they are all on PoliceRP (no other server).

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Manager
19 hours ago, Smokin said:

+Support

• I am 100% certain was the 1st Star-fighter Sergeant.
  • Very Responsible and Respectable
  • Trustworthy and Great Pilot
  • One of the Best Pilots I have ever seen
  • Great Canidate
  • Good Luck

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗