the AWP can shoot through closed doors.... - Closed

Cryolast

I don't know how this hasn't had a bug report made for it.

When you shoot the AWP (and possibly other certain weapons, IDK) at a closed door, the bullet will go right through. This allows people with the AWP to shoot through closed doors and kill other players. I hope this is a bug because if it isn't, that is extremely unfair.

If it is impossible to fix, we could always make it a rule to not do this, kind of like surrendering with a weapon out.

Proof:

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

It’s the weapon in itself. There is No way to tweak the damage or any weapon mechanics that I know of. 

Also it’s a sniper, it’s meant to do a huge amount of damage 

-Support

Edited by erinemmanueljacob5 (trading)

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Yes but when you can just keep shutting doors on people's faces and then shooting them through the closed door it's extremely unfair. And if you get the glitch where you can see closed doors you can obliterate people without them knowing where you are. For example around a week ago, 682 breached his initial CC but the key card door stopped him, n MTF came with an AWP and 682 couldn't go back due to lockdown so the MTF literally killed 682 by just shooting him through a closed door.

Edited by Cryolast

It's called Bullet penetration lot's of guns have it let me list a few Barret M82, G3SG1, Desert Eagle, Almost any sniper rifle that's only a few things it's a built in mechanic for high caliber weapons 

And not every class has the AWP even though the AWP has the highest bullet penetration on the server

32 minutes ago, is are you the fucking cool? said:

It's called Bullet penetration lot's of guns have it let me list a few Barret M82, G3SG1, Desert Eagle, Almost any sniper rifle that's only a few things it's a built in mechanic for high caliber weapons 

And not every class has the AWP even though the AWP has the highest bullet penetration on the server

Some guns are meant to be like that @Cryolast

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, Bor said:

The only time this annoys me is when CI use this to shoot out of their Warehouse.

I don't think MTF is opposed to shooting at the windows either.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

I'm fine with mechanic but the problem people are abusing it.  Cause at this point I might as well grab the AWP during d class riots keep the door closed and just fire shot after shot through the closed door.

Edited by Cryolast

12 hours ago, Catsro said:

I don't think MTF is opposed to shooting at the windows either.

Nicely said 

I don’t see a reason to change the weapon stats and shooting through doors considering some highly competitive games like CSGO have it.

And not to mention the AWP is an elite sniper so it’s meant to do lots of damage 

Former
|| 

• 3 weeks later...

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

Remove bullet penetration across the board for all weapons

big cat running GIF