Divide's Sovereign Protector Application

Divide

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) :

Divide

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are a few reasons as to why I am a good candidate for this position.  I have past experience from the old Imperial RP server as Senior Guard as well as being the Grand Inquisitor. Through this experience, I have gained a vast understanding of the lore behind the Royal Guards, such as the oath of silence and the strict requirements on hight requirement of 1.83 meters.  Once the server switched over to CWRP I became the servers first Yoda, which shows my ability to lead a force wielding branch with discipline and mutual respect. Currently, I am the rank of Lord in the Inquisitors; however, I am looking to expand my horizons back to being a part of the Royal Guard.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

It does not tell me; however, I believe that I have over 2 to 3 days on the server (over 72 hours).

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead and inspire his men. This is achieved through the writing of an SOP, training of men, as well as handling administrative duties. These administrative duties include hosting meetings, handing out strikes/ giving promotions, and editing the roster. Lastly and most important is actively setting a good example for others to follow. Without activity, branches fall to pieces and do not function properly; likewise, if the commander is a ming then the rest of his men will follow suit and act mingy.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

As stated above I have extensive leadership skills in force-sensitive roles such as the Grand Inquisitor, Senior Guard, and Yoda. These previous leadership roles make me a well-suited candidate for the Sovereign Protector and have given me first-hand experience as a commander. Also, my current activity shows my dedication to the server as a whole, which is crucial to being a good commander. Both of these examples are a testament to my merit and values of mutual respect and trustworthiness; likewise, I am in good standing with the community and fondly remembered by many of the current high command and troopers. Lastly, I was made a game master which would better equip me to train members through the use of simulations and dueling.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online every day as well as during the school day, which would help those not in my time zone.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 warning on PRP and 1 warning on mil RP even though I have never played mill RP before.

snip.PNG

Edited by davidthomas102000

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg