Addition of SCP 4269-J "Telepathic Penguin" - Denied

Peggu with a Gun

Post name: “SCP’s Name - Suggestion”

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 4269-J AKA "The Telepathic Penguin

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1754750918&searchtext=penguin (First one may be best if Instances of 4269-j are added because in lore its said that 4269-J repopulates very fast), or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1153529187&searchtext=penguin (pretty much any penguin model could be used)

3. Link(s) to sweps: Unfortunately i couldn't find any sweps that would 100% fit this SCP as in lore wise but game wise its said that this SCP uses telepathy and a loud humming noise to incapacitate victims that here it. So something similar to a 1048 Swep or 066 Swep could work. Something that damages targets with sound.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? I wanna say being a 4ft tall penguin wouldn't be that tanky but id like to say it would at least have a decent amount of hp so it doesn't become a KOS SCP. So about 1500 hp no armor. 

5. Why should we add this SCP? Give something for the researchers to nibble at as well as expanding the server ideas and stuff. I can see everyone loving this but 4269-J may require some work to fit in but the way i see it is that this scp would be easier to add then others SCP as its just a telepathic penguin

6. Basic summary of the SCP:  All instances of SCP-4269-J are to be assessed with caution. SCP-4269-J is a four (4) meter tall penguin which can reproduce at a high rate. All specimens tend to grow over the average height of a penguin within the same species. SCP-4269-J have been observed to interact with other penguins as if nothing were strange. SCP-4269-J has been reported to emit a luminescent glow after the consumption certain species of fish. The fish give SCP-4269-J special abilities to interact with any of its molecular structure. Certain species of fish will cause the molecular structure and tissues of SCP-4269-J to provide it with capabilities such as; speed, strength, abilities to breathe underwater, etc… Certain fish will cause SCP-4269-J to revert back to normal or be neutralized. The fish will give the specimen negative effects, such as salmon or tuna. They will both neutralize or calm the abilities of SCP-4269-J

It can comprehend basic English, German, and Russian. SCP-4269-J can also communicate through telepathic speech, the way it does [REDACTED]. The subject SCP-4269-J uses its telepathic powers on will allow the subject to temporarily use telepathic powers as well as [DATA EXPUNGED]. (taken from this page): http://scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/iboogamezyt

7. Extra information: To be noted i can already think of ways to re-contain SCP 4269-J. Listed above it says that certain fish Calm SCP 4269-J well that means if say 4269-j breaches then a MTF can go to him throw a salmon or tuna at him. the pair can roll and if effective and the MTF wins then the penguin would be calmed and cuffed and re-contained.

*Please note that if you cannot find any player model or swep for the class, that most likely means we will not be able to find them either*

EDIT: Recently just found out this wasn't an official SCP but i posted in anyways cause i typed it and wanted to put it up anyways. SO YES IM AWARE THIS ISNT A REAL OFFICIAL SCP I SOWWY)

Edited by Peggu with a Gun

14 hours ago, Dj V3NM said:

- Support 

At just a glance it looks like you just want your own custom SCP.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

13 hours ago, Naqua said:

+ Support

It can open a ton of new opportunities for testing with researchers.

- Support

This scp is mostly a joke scp, and I think there could be better scp's that can take it's spot as a new scp.

14 hours ago, Dj V3NM said:

- Support 

At just a glance it looks like you just want your own custom SCP.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

22 hours ago, Naqua said:

+ Support

It can open a ton of new opportunities for testing with researchers.

- Support

This scp is mostly a joke scp, and I think there could be better scp's that can take it's spot as a new scp.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+/- Support

Reason: It gives research and other people something to do, and at least finally adds SCPs to the server (a thing that we need more often) but it's a joke SCP, so there could be issues with it.

Conclusion: Due to the reasons stated above, this one is something I am not too sure about, but it might be fun, so at least there's that.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

• 2 weeks later...