Comptons Ban Appeal

kwciicompton

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name:  Kwciicompton

Ingame Name: Compton

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:456467462

Ban Length: Permant

Admin that Banned you: Fame King

Reason for Ban: Uh i Dissed SMT but i regret it i want to come back to the community again and i am sorry for all the trouble i caused i really do miss GamingLight because it really is the best PoliceRP server there is and i miss all the people i was hanging out with i liked the community and the admin and i am really sorry for what i did and i would love to come back.

Dispute: I have none i did everything that happened and i regret it there is nothing else i can do.

Hmm 

I don’t usually +support these but

For what I saw you on PRP you were kinda a minge but, you were really nice guy and I don’t think you meant it; you were in the wrong discord at the wrong time.

~Charlie

Nah dude, lets not forget you joined our teamspeak and started to raid it...

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

- Support

You decided to come on to teamspeak as an alt, Mic Spam, Change your name to avoid being caught and a bunch of other stuff and think you should be unbanned? Yeah gonna be a no for me. Me and Calamity had to deal with you and your friend in teamspeak. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

29 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

You decided to come on to teamspeak as an alt, Mic Spam, Change your name to avoid being caught and a bunch of other stuff and think you should be unbanned? Yeah gonna be a no for me. Me and Calamity had to deal with you and your friend in teamspeak. 

Oh never mind. 
-Support

~Charlie

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Fame wouldn't give a perma ban if he didn't feel it was appropriate. SMT dissing should be taken seriously and it doesn't appear you put any effort in this ban appeal so you will likely come back and cause more issues in the future.

-support you also came on the server with alts in the past i'm pretty sure .

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

That'll be a no from me then.

13 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

DENIED

On 9/24/2019 at 11:31 PM, Calamity said:

Nah dude, lets not forget you joined our teamspeak and started to raid it...

On 9/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, Dredgen said:

- Support

• Like 1