Bandage Price Change - Accepted

Peggu with a Gun

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - Id like to see a change in the bandages in the store. Currently now they're the same price as Hemostats at $750. The issue is that they heal 10 while the Hemostats heal 30 and you get the same amount of hemostats and bandages for $750 so because of this noone buys bandages its just a waste. So im suggesting either to increase the amount of bandages you get for $750 or lower the price of bandages to make them worth buying again

Why should we add it? - It helps to use bandages for those minor under 10 health injuries and because of the bad pricing its just a waste to buy them so noone uses them

What are the advantages of having this? - More use of the item and saved medical supplies across all branches as bandages would then be used again for those small cuts and bruises instead of wasting a hemostat

Who is it mainly for? - EVERYONE. Everyone or mostly everyone uses a med kit so all can benefit.

Links to any content - N/A

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I found this earlier today when I was playing as a D-Class. Doesn't make sense to have the lesser quality healing items to have the same price as the best.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Yeah it doesn’t make sense, but I believe they should keep the price of homeostats same and reduce the price of bandages to like 250 or 300

Cause even poor d class need a fighting chance.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 9/23/2019 at 11:05 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I found this earlier today when I was playing as a D-Class. Doesn't make sense to have the lesser quality healing items to have the same price as the best.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 9/23/2019 at 11:05 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

I meaaaan if you need healing just go find a medic.. there's almost always one on somewhere. But at the same time it doesn't make sense how Hemostats and Bandages cost the same.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"