• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: 

BOH

What is your steam name?:

Santa

What is your steam ID?:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260751150/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No, I don't have any experience 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I roughly started to play this server around a year ago around January

What date did you make your forums account?

I made the forums account on March the 21first

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

I have a total of 6 warns 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1864768764

Have you donated?

Yes I have VIP+

What rank are you applying for?

Trial mod

Are your staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, I am not another staff  member on another community

Have you read the staff guidelines

Yes I have read the staff handbook

Timezone:

AEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank because I want to help out the community and to also make sure that everyone on the server is playing by the rules and is also having a fun time on the server, I also believe that I can bring a  good attitude and a  good work ethic if I was accepted as a trial moderator, I have been playing on this server for a long time and I wanted to be staff the whole time and when I finally hit 1 week I wanted to apply because of how much I enjoy this community, I also believe I deserve this rank because of the amount of dedication I put into this server because I am Australian I have to stay up late to make certain meetings and training and will always give a good reason why I could not make a meeting or training.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you?

I would get the player who is being reported and if he continues to yell and swear I would mute them and find them out if it is true I the logs, if it is true I would  then tell them what is going to happen to them then I would get the highest staff member on and then tell them the situation and what they have done then I would tell the player that he will receive a 10 000sec minge and the reason I cannot do this is because as a trial moderator you can only do a 300 second minge. Once this is all done I will then say that he is more than welcome to appeal this at the gaming light forums if he believes that we have made a mistake. Then I would continue as a moderator and respond to admin calls.

Edited by Santa

- Support

I Personally haven't seen you on the server.

Low forums activity.

No knowledge of the staff handbook (Question 16 is wrong).

Multiple spelling/grammar errors.

I personally feel your application could use some work. Add more detail and get more known in the community.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support 

Basic errors

16 is wrong

Low forum activity 

Not very active (In Australia I belive so)

If you want help with your next application if you choose to re-apply DM me on forums or discord and I'll help you 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

8 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Low forums activity.

I personally feel your application could use some work. Add more detail and get more known in the community.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Basic errors

16 is wrong

Low forum activity 

Not very active (In Australia I belive so)

If you want help with your next application if you choose to re-apply DM me on forums or discord and I'll help you 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Low forums activity.

I have never seen you in game.

• Like 1

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+ Support

I dont know why all you American and brittish are commenting saying I dont see you.. 2pm for him is 12am for you.. 

And 4pm for me...

Its absolutely outrageous how you can say hes not active. The lot of you I could call inactive because I never see you. Oh wait differnt timezones.. 

On the grounds that you are active and I do see you when I am on and you do have a good understanding of PoliceRp (Many interactions) 

Although your answering needs work and as well as your fourms activity. (Simply make yourself known. Plus Support Minus support other peoples posts or generally get involved ? l

Having an Australian to take over the graveyard shift is useful. I used todo it before I handed in my numbers. About time a decent person took back the hours.

You have potential. If you dont get accepted. Try try again. Here If you need advice.

Go get him mate

Edited by Yobo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

- Support

- You have many reports of being minge regarding staff wise.

- You are not active or consistent 

- Your application is not very good and not well done like we all expect it to be. 

Maybe rework your application in a couple of weeks and reapply when you have fixed these issues. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

22 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Low forums activity.

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head Admin
21 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Basic errors

16 is wrong

Low forum activity 

+/- Support

While I have seen him on sometimes when I am on, it is not the best (again, the time zones could just be throwing me off.) I haven't had much interaction with him so I would give him a +support after becoming a little more well known in the community.

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

-Support

I would like to state, I think you have great potential but there are key issues here

-Activity is not good

-Grammar mistakes

-#16 Is wrong

-Dont think you fully read the staff handbook

Good luck, improve your activity and read the motd and staff handbook over again, apply again, and I hope you get accepted. Thank you for applying.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 1:58 PM, Calamity said:

- Support

- You have many reports of being minge regarding staff wise.

- You are not active or consistent 

- Your application is not very good and not well done like we all expect it to be. 

Maybe rework your application in a couple of weeks and reapply when you have fixed these issues. Good luck! 

• Like 1

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.