General Ironside Second PermaBan Appeal

General Ironside | DND

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.
Steam Name: General Ironside
Ingame Name: IDK, has been a while since I have joined, 4-5 months to be exact(since few days after my ban appeal).
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122083571
Ban Length: Permanent
Admin that Banned you:  N/A(This Time, was Blaziken last time?)
Reason for Ban: N/A(This time)
Dispute: This is the second time a weird ban is issued against me, and it's a duplicate of a last one(Had four Permabans on the same server issued at the same time?). This new PermaBan, has weird written all over it like one of the last ones. it's issued on 12/31/1969, 19:12:00, the exact date and time as one of the last ones. I am linking to the old Appeal as a reference: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/41319-ban-appeal/ .

Ban.PNG

I would like to clarify that the first four were all part of the same ban appeal which is why this is a second permaban appeal. I would like to also add that I am not banned from the MRP, I can still join  it.

11 hours ago, General Ironside | DND said:

I would like to add that it's a new ban, as there were 4 last time, this time 5(in total)(4 appealed last time)

This is most likely a bug ban. Just read the ban date for the perm one. 1969. But I haven't met you so I can't really say +/- super. But this should be checked out at least

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

31 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+/- support

50 years seems like a nice long time.  All joking aside, this should probably be checked out.  I wasn't even alive in 1969, never mind anyone who might have banned him.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

I got a question, is there an Alt detection System? Because both my Brother and I share the same network and I am guessing it's banning me based on the same IP as my brother. He has never got banned before on the two occasions that I were banned in.

Edited by General Ironside | DND
Addition

15 hours ago, Ronin said:

+/- support

50 years seems like a nice long time.  All joking aside, this should probably be checked out.  I wasn't even alive in 1969, never mind anyone who might have banned him.

10 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

SMT should check this out.

Hmm.. Gmod was a thing in 1969?

This ban predicted the game.

Hmmmmm

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||