Spartacus073 Ban Appeal

Spartacus073

Steam Name: Spartacus073

Ingame Name: Spartacus073

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24453304

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: [Console]

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted

Dispute: I have no clue why I was banned, I can assure you that I have no cheats nor was I breaking any rules. I was just playing with a couple of friends when I was just randomly kicked and banned. If someone could look into unbanning me that would be nice.

Would like some reason for this indeed. Only banned in scp. Not other servers.

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Might have been a mistake, let’s wait for SMT

1 hour ago, Spartacus073 said:

The scp server is the only one I’ve played on, and that was the only reason it gave me. I went back on to check the reason and all it said was blacklisted.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

There was an issue where someone was banned by mistake because of the wrong SteamID. Lets give it some time and see what plays out. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||