Sign in to follow this  
Shadow The Hedgehog

Shadow's Staff Restriction Appeal

Should I be given a second chance?  

6 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should I be allowed to become a staff member?

Steam Name: Shadow The Hedgehog

Ingame Name: Shadow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173721246

Have you donated to the server? Yes, upwards of $150 on my newer Steam Account and upwards of $200 - $300 on my older account.

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Scheffer

Reason for Staff Restriction: Staffing on another community, and disrespect of MilitaryRP SMT.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Before I dive into my reasoning on why I would like to have my staff restriction removed, I would like to formally apologize to any of those that I have mocked or disrespecting within this community overall. It was very immature of me to do such a thing and I hope you all can forgive me. I understand of my trials and on how I have royally messed up. I understand that not everyone deserves a second chance. Some of you may disagree with my appeal, and if so that is formally your suggestion. I would like you to thank you all who made this appeal possible. I believe that I have changed for the better, and that I have learned from my mistakes in that I will never disappoint any of my fellow staff members and I contribute to the community with accuracy. In the moment of my restriction, my emotions got the better of me, as I would like to apologize for that as well. Following my staff restriction over those months, I lost my roleplay rank for the RU for the same reasons. I would also like to assist the community again in that of staff issues, as well as server-side player issues or just server issues itself. For when there is a player in need of either explanation or assistance, I will do the best of my ability to help them. I am aware of my mistakes and it is up to you whether you forgive me or not. Once again, thank you for giving me this opportunity, and have an amazing day.

Shadow

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Vice Commander

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.

+ Support

- Deserves another chance. He made a happy little accident.

- Has good intentions for the server. He wants to help the server in a good way.

- He is friendly and nice. He may seem like a disrespectful person but he is trying to change.

• Like 1

+Support

Extremely trusted 

Nice guy

Active.

I hope to see you become staff in the near future

• Like 1

Charlie:

PoliceRP: Secret Service CoS, EMS Senior Lieutenant, Head Dispatcher, Ex-FBI EAD, Ex-PD Lieutenant, Ex-Moderator (x2)

SCPRP: Ex-Security JFTO RCF 2LT

MilRP: US 2LT, Ex-USAF AFSOC CMSGT, Trial Moderator 

5 hours ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Extremely trusted 

Nice guy

Active.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 7:11 AM, Charlie said:

+Support

Extremely trusted 

Nice guy

Active.

• Like 1

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

On 9/22/2019 at 7:41 PM, Gosh2k said:

+ Support

- Has good intentions for the server. He wants to help the server in a good way.

• Like 1

SCP-RP: CI Breakout Team | Research and Development

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

6 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

-Support 

Care to give a reason?

Charlie:

PoliceRP: Secret Service CoS, EMS Senior Lieutenant, Head Dispatcher, Ex-FBI EAD, Ex-PD Lieutenant, Ex-Moderator (x2)

SCPRP: Ex-Security JFTO RCF 2LT

MilRP: US 2LT, Ex-USAF AFSOC CMSGT, Trial Moderator 

On 9/22/2019 at 7:41 PM, Gosh2k said:

+ Support

- He is friendly and nice. He may seem like a disrespectful person but he is trying to change.

+ Support 

- He's an active member which would let him solve problems when there is no staff on 

- He has changed from the past

+support

While I don’t think he should become staff, I think he should be un-staff restricted so that he can become wardog.

Denied. However I will reduce it to one month so you will no longer be staff restricted on the 28th of October.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

richard_banner fixed.png