My Application for Low Command by Vindertech

Vindertech

Name: Vindertech

Current Rank: Senior Researcher (SR)

Time in Research (Approximate): Like around 2-4 Hours (Weekend/No School) and 2-3 Hours (School Days), but for how long I've been in research, it's around more than a month.

The position being applied for: Low Command/Supervisor.

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum): I should be in research command because I am fit for it and have been here for quite a while, I would try mass testing with research and try and give people a fun experience to make them want to do it more tests and for the people who aren't active I would try and make them want to come back to doing testing. Honestly is a super fun way of making researchers active and with the chance out them getting promoted from their activity I think I would be able to make lots of researchers do these things by one, let them vote on the SCP two, Let them decide the test Interview, testing with d-class, whatever the test maybe I think it would give the juniors and Associate Researchers more stuff to do and when I was at that stage I wouldn't love to be in such tests like that besides that I can't really think of much else, and I would like to be one of the best Low Command researchers out there and be a kind of supporter on of guy and stop minging, and people breaking the rules and I think that I would be a great Low Command.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100-word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run training, etc)?: As I've said before I am very active, which means that I would be able to do more training. I would also like to do more tests that include more researchers. I know there are mass tests but those include planning and time, which I would love to do but are harder to set up, and I will be a leader and help research heal from mistakes and lower incidents and minge.

Thank you for reading my application and good luck to everyone else, and remember,

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect. 

Edited by OchandM
Had to fix a few error mistakes.

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man