Catsro's Senior Admin Application- Accepted

Catsro

What is your in-game name?: Catsro

What is your steam name?: [GL]TideTerror

What is your steam ID? :STEAM_0:1:52707804

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been Admin before on a dark RP server named under Bitter gaming. I've also had Staff for a basewars server named LagNation.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 28 I believe

What date did you make your forums account? March 30

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0, https://gyazo.com/9cdf5f8028730aed86a1d7d5845db825

Have you donated? Yes, for Platinum and a few other donation items.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at:

You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the Handbook

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Blackbeard, Kade, Rangiatea, Joe Mama, th3, Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank cause each day I look for more opportunities to help with the server and Gaming Light itself. I have learned a lot since becoming a Trial Mod for SCPRP back in April. I hope to make more memories here with my fellow staff members and players. I would want to go further in the staff to sharpen my leadership values and assist others in any need that could be handled. I am aware that with promotions comes more responsibility and would welcome anything given to me. I am respectful to all staff and non-staff, as this is the right attitude to, have as a staff member and I uphold that daily. I've had a clean record for staff receiving zero staff strikes which show my maturity and responsibility while on or off the administration job. I also like to take the burden away from people that have been staffing for a while and let them take a break as I get on staff. I am active on all platforms including Teamspeak, Forums, and Discord. I am glad I was able to help Gaming Light outside of the game by joining 2 divisions. These divisions are Discord Moderator and Forum Diplomat. They both have different jobs and tasks that helps the community and I would highly recommend joining at least one of the divisions. As my time as a staff member, each day of staffing was a good positive experience by helping others understand commands and even helping other players understand rules or issues. I'm glad to have had the privilege to help train two Trial Mods who were new to the staff team. I want them to become excellent staff members for the future! Being awarded the staff of the month for September is a great honor to uphold and thank you to those who awarded it to me. Gaming Light is a wonderful community to be a part of. My goal for the future is to be an example to others even influencing them to become staff. Any non-staff reading this application I would recommend joining staff as we have other great staff members in SCPRP. Another goal of my mine is to make SCPRP appealing to others and seeing it grow day to day. Thank you for those who read over this application and have a good day! ~Catsro

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you? I would first bring the player to a sit room and freeze the player so that he cannot minge or walk around in the sit or even RDM the victim. I would then try to calm the individual down as I am checking for warns to see if this player had previous infractions. I also check the warns to see if the player has hit a warning limit of 10, 20, 30, or even 40 since the punishment varies if they hit the limits and Mass RDM. After the user has calmed down I would explain to him why he was brought to the sit all while checking blogs in the player combat section. I would grab the players SteamID and copy it in case of LTAP and for warn him later in the sit. I would then explain to them that Mass RDM is not allowed on the server and that there will be punishment issued for it. After I verified that it was truly Mass RDM I will issue a 4-5 day ban for the player (Depending on the Staff Diss/Player Diss) along with a warning of Staff Diss | Mass RDM. I will then take the next ticket available.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

+SUPPORT
Obviously shows major activity for the server, always active, always dedicating time on staff, know how to handle every situation. 

• Like 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+ Support

Castro is extremely active and dedicated to our server. From the situations that I've run into him doing staff duty he is nothing but professional and fair in his decision making. Additionally, he has a large amount of experience that allows him to handle almost any situation that he's presented with, and has helped mentor some of the newer staff members that have joined the team. I believe that Castros would be an extremely valuable member of the Senior Admin team, and wholely support his advancement to Senior Admin.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+ Support

Time and time again I have seen Castro dedicate himself to the Staff Team and the community. Castro doesn't hesitate to assist others in need whenever its Discord or in game and handles it in a professional yet chilled manner, a behaviour which is not easy to master. Activity for him is high as I consistently see him on the Discord communicating and seen him in game/TS on occasion and would make a good Senior Admin.

• Like 1

Nothing special here, move on.

13 hours ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

+SUPPORT
Obviously shows major activity for the server, always active, always dedicating time on staff, know how to handle every situation.

Edited by [SOM] † Inaccurate
  • Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support 

One of the nicest dudes on the server. Incredible active and time and again has dedicated his time selflessly to the server. 

He deserves the position 100%

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

15 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Castro is extremely active and dedicated to our server. From the situations that I've run into him doing staff duty he is nothing but professional and fair in his decision making. Additionally, he has a large amount of experience that allows him to handle almost any situation that he's presented with, and has helped mentor some of the newer staff members that have joined the team. I believe that Castros would be an extremely valuable member of the Senior Admin team, and wholely support his advancement to Senior Admin.

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 9/23/2019 at 2:41 AM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 6:41 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Catsro is extremely active and dedicated to our server. From the situations that I've run into him doing staff duty he is nothing but professional and fair in his decision making. Additionally, he has a large amount of experience that allows him to handle almost any situation that he's presented with, and has helped mentor some of the newer staff members that have joined the team. I believe that Catsros would be an extremely valuable member of the Senior Admin team, and wholely support his advancement to Senior Admin.

Catsro is one of the few staff members that I see taking cases. Does an overall good job. 

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 9/22/2019 at 8:41 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

• Like 1

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

+Support

Bruh I still remember this man as an LCPL giving him no PT because he was trying his hardest in CI at the time he has the utmost commitment in server and has proven this countless amount of times. I firmly believe that he has some of the most hours on staff and has been doing really good work within SCP-RP. He has worked his ass off for almost everything he has on the server balancing between life and the server greatly and having fun with other members of the staff team/server itself. Being one of his higher-ups in CI I've seen him rise from a simple RCT to being one of my hands in the CI high command and has surprised me with the amount of work he has put in staff, CI, MTF, Gensec, etc. Personally he not only deserves this rank but he has earned it in my opinion and I would be glad to have him help lead in a new fashion. I can go on a rant to show how Catsro deserves the rank but I won't.
-Minge

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 9/22/2019 at 5:10 PM, enuz | trade.tf said:

+SUPPORT

I wouldn’t say he knows how to solve every situation, he was in a 1v4 on league and died and then ran it down mid and went 3/62 that game.

Major +Support

He has been ready..

• Like 1