Dr Lee's Command Application

Dr. Lee

Name: Dr Lee

Current Rank: Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 1 month

EU or US supervisor?: US

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum);
Why I should be research command, AKA what I can bring to the command table that the rest of command can't is a weird question with in its self. Also it's hard to know what I can bring to the table that other command can't because I don't know most command do on a basis of lets say a week. However I can bring is being active, and lots of training sessions. I know that as a command member training can also be done be non command members. I can say since I am non command I have conducted a lot of training. I understand that with training sometimes it's not all good, meaning there are a small few who make it through who are mingy. Of course, I can't say that I would be better than any other command members.
Being command is hard, we would like to be strict but not be too harsh that it make players not want to come back to research. Which is a struggle when you have to enforce most rules, as must would say that it's just a game and they wouldn't care. I would like to bring what I have learned from being in research into command, I like being able to help people.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run training, etc)?; 
As I've said before I am very active, which means that I would be able to do more training, unless I need to be staff. I would also like to do more tests that include more researchers. I know there are mass tests but those include planning and time, which I would love to do but are more harder to set up. I would like to explain myself, when I say small tests with more researchers I would like to do test with JR more especially the newer ones so that way its gives them more of an understanding what to do and what goes on within researchers. maybe, which I understand there is event team, but maybe have a game day for researchers. Which not is goods to have fun and relax but even bring in some training into it.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6