Nimo's Royal Guard Soveriegn Protector App

Nimo

Soveriegn Protector Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Soveriegn Protector?

• Yes
    • No

• Manager

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Nimo / Shock QRF SGT Nimo 9399

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Well the reason why I want to become the Soverign Protector is because I can bring a lot of important skills and leadership to the table. First of all I have a lot of experience with the lore and being a Royal Guard, When the first ImperialRP server came out last year I was a Royal Guard  and got up to the rank of Senior Guard but sadly the server switched to CWRP. I also know the basic rules of being a Royal Guard like the Code of silence where you cannot talk and how you could talk to the Emporer and you would only listen to him. Another rule is that the Emporer is first in priority in terms of guarding. The other skill I have is that I have A LOT of experience with  being a leader and leading people, I have been a SWAT SFC, PD CPT, EMS Deputy Chief, FBI ADD, Ventor Crew AO, MAJ Coruscant/5th Fleet, MAJ in the Amry (For MILRP), MTF Nu-7 CMDR and Senior Royal Guard that is all the Command positions i've been in. Also my main goal when I first came onto the server is joinong Royal Guard.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Well it doesn't say how much time I have but if I was to guess I would say I have maybe 36 hours or 2 to 3 days on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Well the main purpose of a Commander well there is a lot I can mention. Starting from the beggining of a branch the Commanders job is to get his command in place and tryouting people for their branch. Once the branch is growing and thriving your job is to keep all your command in check and make sure there doing everything correct and being a good role model to the members, after that all will need to make sure your branch is in a good place in terms of of members and and the branch is well behaved, also you will need to keep all your documents in check and make sure every little detail is correct once you're doing all of these that means your being a Commander. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Well the main reason why you should trust me as the Soverign Protector is because as I said I have A LOT of leadership skills and experience. I also know the exact way how a Commander should be like treating their members with respect and quality. Another reason why I should be trusted with commander is because I'm very trustworthy for example I know exactly how to lead a branch, make SOP's, Treating members, keeping the branch alive and being active. I'm also very well known in the community and people have already seen my work and trust me in being a Commander or a high rank. I'm also VERY ACTIVE for example in Shock majority of the times I'm the only one on doing all the work and making sure nobody is minging and doing there job properly, being Shock is very fraustrating but I still handle it. I think I would be the best option for Sovereign Protector.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I'm on everyday for hours and I can be on during School days too.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 4 but 0 on ImperialRP. 1 should be removed but all the other warnings are true. 

http://prntscr.com/p9ir6a

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- support
+good app. 

-on scprp you were demoted then resigned due to drama with another user I have yet to see any similar behavior yet but I still think you need to prove yourself that you've changed and the previous issues youve had have been fixed or at least improved upon. sorry dude just kinda my opinion I still don't trust you no offense.

good luck!

- Support

Past history of minging

A bit disrespectful

Active

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

PENDING

Waiting for more feedback                    

+Support

- Active player

-  Mature

- Had a rough history, but he has changed.. is a better man... (anyone can change throughout a period of time)

- Only decent application out their for this position, shows he cares

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

+Support

- Active player

-  Mature

- Had a rough history, but he has changed.. is a better man... (anyone can change throughout a period of time)

- Only decent application out their for this position, shows he cares

I love u nimo ❤️

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

ACCEPTED

You will need to make a SOP and a roster 

And a Discord with the Royal Guards will need to be made

Congrats Come Speak to me