Gorgoesmax's Ban Appeal

Gorgoesmax

Steam Name: Gorgoesmax

Ingame Name: Gorgoesmax

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177754479

Ban Length: 7 days

Admin that Banned you: th3

Reason for Ban: Take a break 

Dispute: ( I believe) I was banned for saying I wanted to go to the UK server because the security had locked down the checkpoint for over 30 minutes and we just had to stay in the lower area doing nothing. I was also not warned or anything he just banned me without even trying to talk to me which I thought was very unreasonable. He also didn't even put a reason, it's not like I was rdming so he would have had time to put the reason but obvious laziness shows he doesnt care. I don't mean to bash anyone but in my opinion it was very unfair. All I want to do is just play again, even if I get rejected thanks for reading anyways.

Edited by Gorgoesmax

I really don’t think th3 would have banned you for just saying “I wanna go to the UK server”. 

Raging or player dissing due to the lockdown may have gotten you banned or it might have been a mistake on his side( wrong steam ID).

Also in the first you put reason for ban as Take a break then later you mentioned he didn’t give you a reason. 

Im not drawing to a conclusion until I hear TH3’s side of the story.

E9752FD8-F2FE-4CA7-9EC9-D4C8669A6698.jpeg

Edited by erinemmanueljacob5 (trading)
Grammar

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• th3 locked and unlocked this topic
16 hours ago, erinemmanueljacob5 (trading) said:

I really don’t think th3 would have banned you for just saying “I wanna go to the UK server”. 

Raging or player dissing due to the lockdown may have gotten you banned or it might have been a mistake on his side( wrong steam ID).

Also in the first you put reason for ban as Take a break then later you mentioned he didn’t give you a reason. 

Im not drawing to a conclusion until I hear TH3’s side of the story.

E9752FD8-F2FE-4CA7-9EC9-D4C8669A6698.jpeg

I didnt player diss or rage (its gmod why would I rage) just said I wanted to move to the UK server because i wanted to play. And what i meant by he didnt put a reason is that he didnt put an actual reason he just wrote "Take a break" And I'm sure he didnt mean any harm when banning me he probs just did what he thought was right atm but imo it was not fair to not even contact me before banning me. 

Edited by Gorgoesmax

Just saying, from what I heard, you didn't just say it one time. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Encouraging people to move servers at peak times without specific instructions from SMT is most certainly a bannable offense in my eyes. By doing that you are quite literally hurting the population of the server for the rest of the night. If a bunch of people decide to move over, the only thing it does is hurt the servers player count, and the fact that you got banned for it, doesn't bother me one bit. Wait out the ban.

Denied

big cat running GIF