194 Buff - Accepted

Peggu with a Gun

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I would like to see SCP 194 have a small buff to his AOE right clicking ability. As of now his AOE does 3-5 damage and has a serious knockback. To someone with armor the AOE does 1-2 damage (i tested this in game with Madviking. I do however understand that the main purpose of the AOE is not to kill but to knockback but the thing with 194 is that noone is ever going to get close enough to him for him to knockback anyone since everyone has and uses gunfire. I am suggesting a damage increase and/or knockback removal/decrease to make 194 adapt more to fighting his long range fighters so that maybe he can run in explode and cause more damage then just what pitiful attack he has now. If the damage increase unbalances it and makes him to op then maybe have 194 take some damage back as recoil for "selfexploding"

Why should we add it? - I feel like personally 194 is very underplayed because his only primary attack is to just hit people his AOE is useless because, as stated before, noone gets close enough for his knockback to do anything and if 194 were to get close enough he'd either be dead and it would be a waste of trying to just knockback people or he just wouldnt make any differences. Now a days MTF and Security are smart and not gonna let some knockback that does 1 damage do anything to stop them from killing 194

What are the advantages of having this? - More Players Actually wanting to play 194 and this also adds slight changes to 194 and MTF/Security Interactions and playstyles. A Different 194 Playstyle with his Newly Purposed AOE means different RC Methods aswell as new "spice" for the SCP itself

Who is it mainly for? - People who play 194 and People who react with 194

Links to any content - N/A

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

The stun stick is only really meant to affect one person, not a large group. Additionally, increasing the AOE could cause people to hop on SCP-194 to minge and attack multiple people at once even if they don't deserve it.

were talking about the raven not the suit of armor learn your scps!

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

The stun stick is only really meant to affect one person, not a large group. Additionally, increasing the AOE could cause people to hop on SCP-194 to minge and attack multiple people at once even if they don't deserve it.

Thats 912 chief 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."