Scoot's Nova Corps VCMDR Application

Scoot

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st 2LT Scoot 5286

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Ever since the first day the server launched and I've had so much fun since then.Everyone takes their RP mostly seriously and I get along with almost everyone members. The main reason I want to become a commander of this branch is to get it started and continue to make it better. I think a commander needs to understand how to use their power to improve branches and solve problems in the branch and between the branch, a skill I have gained from being an Officer in GL for over a year now. I am excited to keep helping Nova Corp in the future and make it one of the best battalions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

There isn't a way to check but I have been on everyday since launch for at least 1-2 hours per day.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander leads all the troops in a battalion. He deals with higher officer promotions, settles disputes between officers, introduces new policies and rules into their battalion, and continually refines and improves it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe that my previous experience as a Brigadier General on MilitaryRP, Security CPT on SCP-RP, and my thousands of hours of experience playing the game qualify me to be a commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday after I get my homework done. My hours on the server will vary by day (especially because of MilRP and homework).

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Nope

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit