Light's Research Command Application

The Light

Name: Light

Current Rank: Senior Dev Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate):  A Month

EU or US supervisor?:  US

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum);  If I was in the command position, I would bring a dedicated, active, calm, and mature member, I also have seen that some command isn't on when some researchers are messing around and doing really stupid things then nobody could take any action against them and I will make sure that there will be the right punishments. I will put a lot of work for every task I have, and make sure that the researchers that do great work in Research will get recommend or promoted. I am a helpful person and I will make sure everyone in Research is satisfied here. Finally, I feel like I have good leadership capabilities and also with that I think this will be a great experience for me.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; There is one really important part of research which is the researchers, I will do anything to help researchers with tests like where to post their tests and the right format they need to use and also help them with test ideas because lately, I have seen a lack of help and that's mostly the reason why the activity of research is low, I will encourage all researchers with testing and supervising there tests to make sure they do everything correctly. I can also oversee all the researchers to make sure they are doing great work. Finally, the researchers that have the ability to do training is important because it can expand our numbers and give us more quality researchers into the Division.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium