Major Changes To Counter ICE Minging

Inactive

Following some major issues regarding our members' behavior, ICE has made major changes. First off we have removed nearly everyone from the family, leaving only the few trusted individuals that began the family. Second off, we now have a zero minge policy. There is a report form now to report members of ICE breaking server rules, and anyone found guilty of this will be permanently removed from the family. We also are working on making the joining process much harder, so new members are qualified and following the server rules. We apologize to all of those who were affected by incompetent ICE members and I am happy to clear up anything if you wish to send me a message. Sorry once again for the issues we have caused.

-Major General Ryan ICE

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

I get what youre trying to do but the blacklist of your family from the most of the departments was ordered by SMT. Minge or not, it wont be lifted until SMT feels you guys have matured. Making this post will not do anything

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

To late. You were blacklisted from almost every department and your leader has been caught minging in the past.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...