*Announcement* ICE Family Blacklisting

Blitzton

image.png.e587dfe011b489fc6c8d1ece83def86e.png

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF TRUENORTH AND MEMBERS OF SRT

It has come to a point where SRT High Command has felt it necessary to exercise our right to blacklist a criminal family.

From this point, any and all ICE Members are hereby Blacklisted from SRT. Any SRT Members found with ANY Affiliation with the organization will be punished accordingly.

HOWEVER

*If you are a member of ICE and wish to join SRT, you must officially leave the family upon acceptance, at that point we would be happy to bring you in*

*If you are a current member of SRT within or have ANY affiliation with ICE, you must leave the Organization by 9 P.M. EST Tomorrow.*

If the above rules are not followed, any SRT member or applicant for SRT will face severe punishment from High Command

Note that SRT High Command has not made this decision out of Bias, out of Spite, or even because of any personal fueds between any other criminal families. We have merely come to this decision in light of recent events and crimes committed by the family.

If any current members of SRT feel as if this Blacklist is unfair, unjust, or biased, please come speak with High Command Immediately.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

Cert Will be following in your foot steps along this decision.  

Update.. True North State Police and all its Sub-Departments are in line with this.

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

We understand your concerns regarding the ICE family, and have been working hard to crack down on our members. We apologize for any issues with the family and it's members, and if you wish to speak with me about any issues I will be more than happy to work out a peaceful resolution.

-Major General Ryan ICE

8 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

We understand your concerns regarding the ICE family, and have been working hard to crack down on our members. We apologize for any issues with the family and it's members, and if you wish to speak with me about any issues I will be more than happy to work out a peaceful resolution.

-Major General Ryan ICE

Your to late you started as a minge family you will end as a minge family I’m sorry

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

29 minutes ago, Zage said:

Your to late you started as a minge family you will end as a minge family I’m sorry

As I have stated before we do not allow members to minge or violate server rules of any kind. We have begun blacklisting members for this, and have reduced to only a few official members. If you  see it happening fill out the report form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tAZgJuwSCxe7ayM1905y50hHyMbF4K6WscsOgwQ82zg/edit

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

FBI High Command has decided to follow in your decision 

• Sad 1

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

1 minute ago, jeremY said:

The ice family wow this is OUT Rage anyone can stamp ice in there name and call them ICE We have been following the rules and guidelines Members The real members are not breaking any rules i cant understand why you are black listing Not only bad people BUT good people Everytime I have played with a ice MemberS there has not been any disrespect ANY! this is legit made my day crazy we follow the rules AND THIS This is truly Unjust 

Read the post.. if you feel my decision was "Unjust" then please, come speak to me in Teamspeak. I'd love to talk to you about it.

• Like 1

@Yobo

@ColeSoft Grey

@[GL] Greg

They're family name has changed to TM, SRT's blacklist has been extended to this family as it is the same members until further notice. I suggest you all make note of this and do the same, however it is your final decision for your own departments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I suggest instead of blacklisting the family we begin blacklisting the members personally from the departments they are obviously just trying to get around the blacklisted family by changing the name

Agreed, noticed a lot of familiar names with Ace instead of ICE at the end of their name. If the members want to be mingy, then they themselves will face consequences.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed