MTF Nu7 Rolecall 9/21-9/28

Bread

Name Dr.wofle
Rank SGT
Any questions, comments, or concerns none

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

Name: Ross
Any questions, comments, or concerns?: Many of the higher ups are not doing there part and, promoting, getting on, boosting moral of the other Nu7. This is a serious issue that needs to be fixed or else, idk if Nu7 will stay alive. I will not say names for unstated reasons.

Edited by Anatole

Name: Dondi
Any questions, comments, or concerns?: Many of the higher ups are not doing there part and, promoting, getting on, boosting moral of the other Nu7. This is a serious issue that needs to be fixed or else, idk if Nu7 will stay alive. I will not say names for unstated reasons. -Anatole 100% agree.

Name: Alex B (Alex on Roster)
Any questions, comments, or concerns?: Nu7 needs to both improve I'm communication, and in responding and listening to high command. Other than that, I have nothing else to say currently.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.