Chiefs ET App

Chief_

Please follow the format below. You MUST meet the word requirements. If denied you can reapply when told. Do not reply to your application. Feel free to edit it, however.

Please title post: “Your name” - Event Team Application

-

In-Game Name: Chief

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789)

What is your ULX Rank?: Snr Admin

What is your RP Rank?: A1 WO

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 9 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: The reason why I should be allowed into the event team is that I have been an event team member before. I know how to host events and follow guidelines. I have been told how to improve events and what type of events not to do. I have done small events like d-block riots to full-on containment breaches that is controlled. I always know that I must follow the guidelines and to not interrupt someone’s event or do an event when someone has scheduled an event. I must post the event first. I have also thought of many new event ideas and I want to be able to do the events and make the server fun for everyone. I have many dupes to also help increase the RP experience and it helps make events go faster as I don’t have to spend a long time building everything for a single event. That’s why I think I should be allowed back into the event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event I could do is that there is scp 031 being transferred to the site. What happens is that it then starts to pen up around the site taking you to different places. Above the acid into the pk room. maybe even the 05-council room. What could end up happening is that the generator room has a portal opened to it. Which after the portal is used to much entities start to appear out of the portal locations? They are to be terminated and secure the sight. It could be zombies or maybe even humans.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 2399 because it is supposed to destroy the church of the broken gods or earth and it's an alien ship.

Edited May 27 by Hoovy

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Reapply in 1 week if you wish

(I intend on doing verbal interviews sometime this week, you are welcome to come to those)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• th3 locked this topic