Harrisons Nova corp commander app

HeadShot720

should i be a Commander for the Nova corp?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a Commander for the Nova corp?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Harrison

2. What Regiment are you applying for?Nova corp commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I am a great leader I have had experience in command on SCPrp gensec for a while and am currently command for utility and have a good reputation on SCP, for the most part, I understand what it means to be a commander and having the responsibility and power and knowing what it means I can get a little off-hand sometimes but I am trying to stop that and knowing if this app gets accepted that will have to stop, and have refined my skills in leadership to the best it may be for this server, And one main thing I like to do for others is to help them to the best of my ability and knowing what to do in most situations and having to handle with minges and people having no care for anyone's RP. and applying for my favorite regiment will be a joy.

I am also a current Admin on SCPrp and understand what it means to be the very best i can to help others every day and handling any obstacle that is thrown in my way.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 7 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? I am in charge of all nova corp and can order other people around if they are doing something they arent supposed to be doing

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been a command member on SCP RP multiple times and I know what to do but I can get off task a little but I have a good reputation and have never but heads with any players i know how it is to be command I have previously stated above I am also a good listener and love listening in on any idea that might help the server or Navy in any way possible, I have had 3 months roughly of command experience on SCP and believe i can be trusted with this rank. And this server is amazing and i would love to be apart of this new growing community.

7. How often can you be Online? : very active everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 proof here 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605432752443097138/623929722472103959/unknown.png