Elapin's Warn Appeal

[GL] Elapin

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID: Steam_0:1:237084328

The admin's name in-game: Dredgen

The admin's steam name (If you know it): IDK

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1868433975

Why do you think this warn was false: So I was shooting a guy who just killed someone, pretty sure it was like red but I was shooting him cause he was code red, then he ran through all those afk people or by then and I hit John Kill on accident while trying to shoot red. I went afk then dredgen warned me for RDM. I just shot John Kill in the cross fire, It was a accident completely. I also think it was false because dredgen didn't this part of the story when it happened. 

Any extra information: Dredgen admitted it was a misunderstanding/accident

This warn should be removed. I never got Elapins side of the story due to him being offline at the time of the report in game being called. After re reviewing the situation the person he did shoot was indeed cross fire and completely accidental.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Was an accident and staff member agrees.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I