Medbay Keycard - Denied

Catsro

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What do you want to see? - Medbay keycard converted to the LVL keycard system.

Why should we add it? - Medic call staff when they need it to be on lockdown and for it to be lifted.

What are the advantages of having this? - Medics can put it on lockdown themselves and encourages more of a medic RP. They can also put it on code silver much easier. The only current way to put medbay on lockdown its to call staff to do so.

Who is it mainly for? - Medics/Utility

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065681337/screenshots/
This above is the screenshot of the current keypad.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

So what level/rank  do you intend the person allowed to call the lockdown In the medbay to be?

Because it can be abused sometimes and it might ruin the fun a bit for the d class

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 minutes ago, erinemmanueljacob5 (trading) said:

So what level/rank  do you intend the person allowed to call the lockdown In the medbay to be?

Because it can be abused sometimes and it might ruin the fun a bit for the d class

If it's abused then you may call staff. I think it would be lvl 2 as that is what medics have I think.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 minute ago, Catsro said:

If it's abused then you may call staff. I think it would be lvl 2 as that is what medics have I think.

That sounds good ?

Edited by erinemmanueljacob5 (trading)

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

We have it set so only Medical Command can put down the lockdown seeing as when it was not like that, it was abused. Hell somehow its still abused.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Medic Command rarely put it on lockdown. In the past couple of days they wouldn't even put it on lockdown if CI came through ( As long as we didn't kill them )

I believe that this can help increase more rp situations, but i'm also worried that it would be abused at night - no staff on.

+Support i believe that more people should have access to medbay lockdown.

+Support

Reason: This seems like a great idea, but in order for it to work, we will need to have staff on, so people can abuse it if they wanted to until staff is on, but since night for the region the server is the only time in which staff is not on (which nobody doesn't care too much about, hell before I became staff I went up to explore the surface before staff came on as a Gensec), there isn't going to be too many issues.

Conclusion: Great idea on paper, however, if somehow there is no staff on at the right times, it can be minged. However as long as there is reponsable Medic+, we should be fine as long at least it doesn't take too long until someone on staff can come on. (And seeing from the activity I have seen on the server, it's very unlikely.)

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

15 hours ago, Dcethe said:

Medic Command rarely put it on lockdown. In the past couple of days they wouldn't even put it on lockdown if CI came through ( As long as we didn't kill them )

I believe that this can help increase more rp situations, but i'm also worried that it would be abused at night - no staff on.

+Support i believe that more people should have access to medbay lockdown.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer