A player named Cortex

Alpha960/lambda-servers.com

Your in game name: Alpha960

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42462790

The player's in game name: Cortex

The player's steam ID (required): 76561198389241407 (STEAM_0:1:214487839)

What did the player do: Minging, not following rules, not taking stuff seriously. 

Evidence (required): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1868252397

What do you believe should happen to the player: I think he should be banned indefinitely. 

Any extra information: I have had many issues with this player. He continues to show that he is not wanting to rp, or take anything seriously. Considering he does have over 20 warns and that fact that he is NOT willing to learn from his mistakes, he should be removed from the community so that command and staff doesnt have to keep dealing with him.

For 20 warns it is a 14400 seconds Minge or ban and that can only be done by admin+ 

Only if it’s more that 40 warns can it be a permanent ban

So higher staff need to make a call on this 

But proof is present 

+support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

I've had to blacklist this dude from all of utility. There are only two people blacklisted from all of utility. However, a permanent ban isn't needed. Maybe just like a week one, or something.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

50 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

I've had to blacklist this dude from all of utility. There are only two people blacklisted from all of utility. However, a permanent ban isn't needed. Maybe just like a week one, or something.

A week or 2 ban is what I think.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

14 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

I'm with Catsro. A week or 2 sounds perfectly fine. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

19 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali