Stsins player reportDenied

Stsin

Your in game name: Stsin 

Your Steam ID: 76561198432492657

The player's in game name: AI313

The player's steam ID (required): I don't know It.

What did the player do: So I got on this morning just to check on because I was AFK for the night and I get on and I type that I am looking for a Black market dealer at spawn and then this comes after like 2 mins and gets out of his car and start shooting me for no reason also in the video you can see that he killed me over 10 times also he was prob abusing or trying too. He was also buying guns from him self in the video as you can see he is self buying he bought a tec-9 and started shooting me. He was also Prop spamming and trying to block me when he was shooting me near the end of the video. Also he was only shooting me and he left after because he knew he was going to warned or banned for it if there was a admin on the server at the time. That's about all he did I don't know if he did more before I was on. He might of but I don't think so because 30 mins before I didn't see him on the server.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Banned for at least 1 or 2 weeks for Mass RDM he killed me over 10 times also for self buying and for Prob spamming and prob abuse. Left too, right after because he knew he was going to get warned or banned.

Any extra information:

41 minutes ago, WTLM2013 (Will) said:

Overall rating: Major +Support

+ Video clearly shows player in question prop spamming, self supplying, RDMing, and spawn killing the reporter.

Player should receive a warn/ ban at SMT's discretion.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk