GL Steven Staff Report

Scuba Steve

Your In-Game Name: Scuba XSGX

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80668613

Staff member's In-Game Name: GL Steven

What did they do? First was when my friend was taken to a sit and I was trying to tell Steven to bring me with but decided to completely ignore me not like I was apart of the situation or anything... So I built up to the spot where they were and we instantly warned me and I tried to ask why and talk with him but he talked to me and acted like his game was muted or something, wtf. Then threw me off the building afterwords without being able to talk with a staff member which I found to be disrespectful and unprofessional. I then was talking with some folks and casually walking down the street and then disconnected and reconnected after 3 min cause I've been having crashing issues and graphic setting issues all day mainly on bigger servers with extremely large maps. As I reconnected he warned me again and jailed me for disconnecting and reconnecting to fast he said... I don't understand why I'm running into this issue, I feel as if he doesn't exactly understand a staff role and may just need some extra training, thank you for reviewing this report.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Ask Praxana XSGX or check the warns in !warn

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Demotion or make him shadow other staff members for a week to get a little more experience with staffing.

1. We don't take witnesses ad they could be biased. The input time is when they have a piece of evidence (screenshot or video). 

2. You broke a server rule so you got warned for it. You did indeed about to it so don't try to get it removed.

3. We need evidence. How can we know if the situation was true or not unless the person accused the us. 

4. This is a game, stuff breaks and maybe he couldn't hear people. 

5. When you say he was ride by taking you of the building, how else is he dose to get you down. He can't return you because you went brought there. The last post where he jailed you idk why. If he could explain that would be nice.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

23 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

1. We don't take witnesses ad they could be biased. The input time is when they have a piece of evidence (screenshot or video). 

2. You broke a server rule so you got warned for it. You did indeed about to it so don't try to get it removed.

3. We need evidence. How can we know if the situation was true or not unless the person accused the us. 

4. This is a game, stuff breaks and maybe he couldn't hear people. 

5. When you say he was ride by taking you of the building, how else is he dose to get you down. He can't return you because you went brought there. The last post where he jailed you idk why. If he could explain that would be nice.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-Support 

There is no evidence of abuse and also Prop Climbing is mingy and against the rules

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali