Ender's Gamemaster Application

Ender

Should I be a Gamemaster?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be a Gamemaster for ImperialRP?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Ender

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456031274

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Moderator and Lord

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 4, they are all in PoliceRP. 

How much time do you have on the server?: Over 12/24+ Hours. I have over 3 Months on GamingLight though.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Yea, I think I know it decently well. I have watched all the movies, watched some shows and even have some books.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster because I love playing in the events and even helping them! I have creative ideas and would like to use them for events so that the players can have fun and benefit from my ideas and the other GM’s ideas. Also, I do indeed LOVE Star Wars, especially the Empire - so to be able to do events and create a good time for other star wars fans or just people playing who do not know that much about Star Wars. To able to express my ideas and to cooperate with people for such a good and entertaining purpose. To add on, I’d like to be able to host an event, small or big. Events are good ways to show how cooperative the troops can be and it also gives them time to have a lot of fun- the GM’s also have fun making and placing and they have a big responsibility. I love the server and the events, It would be a privilege to be a Gamemaster.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

You can trust me to be a Gamemaster because I am a person who wouldn’t abuse my GM powers or use them for my ego purposes. I would use it when needed and only for Event and valid reasons. While I haven’t been on an event team - I still know what I am doing and I can learn very fast if needed. I am usually mature and an honest, good person. I will follow the directions of Higherups and help or create an event with passion and creative ideas while still having RP Reasons and proper StarWars physics and following the Storyline. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: 

Yes, I was a T-Mod in PoliceRP and now a Mod in Imperial.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

Yes and No because I have never been part of an Event Team or a Gamemaster but I have been part of a lot of events and have seen how they function - but I have not everything. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship event: The Star Destroyer gets a distress signal from another sector and the Fleet are tasked to go there and investigate. We would have them Jump there through Hyper-Space and Arrive at a Destroyed Star Destroyer, they would send StarFighters out there and investigate (A life sign would be found and retrieved). But, the survivors are actually rebels in disguise and once they are on the Star Destroyer they would then activate a beacon of some sort and then an invasion/raid would begin. 

We would have Rebel ships placed in (RPd to come out of HyperSpace). Once that happens StarFighters and DEFCON would all be engaged and then the action part of the event starts. We would have the Millenium Falcon, come out of HyperSpace and enter the main hangar. Chewbacca and Han Solo, along with the rebels on the ship would then began the placing of bombs and attempt to destroy the star destroyer. After a tense and planned battle on board, Han and Chewy would than retreat because they cannot defeat the troops - as they leave the bombs go off and a tracker is placed on their ship for a possible future event.

This Off-Ship event would be placed on Hoth and or another Open Planet.

After the recent attack on the Star Destroyer, the tracker has stopped and been located to a planet (Hoth). We would have the troops be briefed and ready for transport. Once the map loads in, we would begin placing the spawners and some barricades, along with some rebel ships in the air and crashed. Everyone would form up after loading in and then they would be ordered to go to the Rebel Base located on the planet (that is where the tracker is supposed to be). After dealing with the spawners and some dogfights - we would have them be led to a structure or the main base and would be tasked to search it and look for any clues (a map or a Holocron) and then when they begin to leave, the rebels start bombing and pushing from another side, after the rebels are eliminated, the Empire would destroy the base and kill any left survivors and then leave the planet and start to investigate the map or Holocron.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give hotshot E-11

(something along those lines).

!give (player name) (weapon) and to give myself a weapon it is -  

!give (weapon name) 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model <player> <model> 

(This model's a Player)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."