CoS War Gamer Resignation

War Gamer

Well boys it has been a fun ride, from all the people I've met, the amount of work I've put in to this department, and the journey along the way has never been so much more then I could ever ask for. I know alot of you may be shaken by this post, bit i belive all good things must come to an end. So I hope everyone can push through this tough time and exceed in security. I loved this department ever since I was an SO and have served among every HOS this department has had, Kade, Timm, Cheif, Rang, Matracies, all of them. I did have a dream of hopefully making it to that position, but I know that I would never be able to live to the standards if every HOS before me, all I can say is I'm extreamly thankful for the opportunity I was given severing as "Acting Head" if security, and actually made me want to excell my duties. But my style of commanding is insufficient as a High Command, so I dont deserve, want, or even think about it anymore. I have caused fear and distress to all personel in security, I have caused pain to Site Admin, and I am one of the worst officers that has served this high command position. 

I can never fully make up for what I have done except say that I am sorry. I know this means nothing to some people but I do honestly apologize. And this is one of many reasons I'm leaving.

I am also way to busy at school and having to deal with real life stuff, all security did was make me stress over everything and did not allow me to get my work done. Also the stress of security was starting to get unbearable and I could not take it anymore. So how did i deal with it, by taking it out on lower rankings and command. So like I said I am sorry for all the fear and pain I've caused to all of you.

Rang- I'm always going to miss you the fun we used to have massacring Class-D and breaking the Geniva Convention everyday. I'm really gonna miss you brother and it was a pleasure severing with you. Also Stop having so many names you minge.

Jeffe - Congrats on retired staff you big minge keep on PK MadViking for me. 

Dogz- Hell what can I say the first DORS to come out of  Research, I can't say that I'm surprised when you actually got the position by I'm very happy that you did you make it great site director I hope to see you move to O5 one day.

Igneous-  Can't say that I don't appreciate everything that you've done for me. Like keeping my ass in line on staff. But my best moments will always be the fact you lost to Dr. BRIGHT in a fist fight, and when you set yourself to tmod.

Th3- Beat head of staff ever, I'm going to miss raiding Dogz's and Rang's pantiees with you. And all of a sudden getting microed out of the sky.

A1- oops to late now everyone knows about you. JK I want to wish my silent bois, and Krug, whoops not suppost to say that, a wonderful future.

Nu7- To many of you when god said "be fertile and multiply" you guys took it a little too serious. But thank you for always pitching in at d block when we needed the most

E11- Oh no, it's the antsy pants department, never can wait for a full site lockdown to be lifted. Anyway good luck in your endeavors.

Reasherch- man you guys have been through alot and have lost and gained so many people, command, and high command. Please what ever you do make sure to get that dam bell offsite so rang cant bing bing anymore.

Utility- Well you now have the most mingest person leading your department, I wish you luck in the future. Janitorial keep them toilets clean never know when I'm going to stop by and drop an alpha warhead. Tech please stop building things I dont trust your turret and bullet technology but please fix that lighting issue in our bunks it's really starting to get annoying. Medical one thing what ever you do DO NOT let rang operate on people.

Ci- HA HA HA! Can't kidnap me anymore. But still give the foundation a break once and awhile jesus.

Security- Keep on trucking forward and commiting mass genocided everyday. I will always love this department form the bottom of my heart.

Thank You everyone who supported me throughout this journey and I hope to see you again. And thanks again for giving me something to do.

Retired Command

Security CoS War Gamer 

Signing off

*destroys radio and runs over the hills in the nude*

• Sad 2

spacer.png

You will be missed my guy. I'll never forget all of the recklessness you did as CoS and we were your armed detail -___-

Either way, I hope to see you around as staff!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Just now, Two_Six said:

War Gamer, we may have had are differences, but I won't forget how you used to be. I wish you the best of luck, and hope Security was as fun for you, as it was for me.

Epic

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Omg, War Gamer, Thank you for getting me into this community, Live on.

This makes me honestly sad, You've been with since the start, You made me who I am, Got me too places I've gotten too, Thank you, I dedicate everything I've done too you.

Edited by Bor
  • Thanks 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Ill miss ya wargamer, you, madviking, rang and dogz are some of my favorite people- E11 LT Cloud/ F

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Man, it was great having you on the server, it really sucks that another person that i like is leaving the server, but i hope that you can still get on every now and then cause it would still be nice to talk to you.

??? ??? ????? ??????

13 hours ago, War Gamer said:

Well you now have the most mingest person leading your department

Hey wait a secon-

• Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Uhh no tag? Ok I see how it is.

bye

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png