Lt Col TwoSix's 48hr Resignation

Two_Six

Well guys, the time has come. My time in Security has come to an end. While this may seem like a surprise to many of you, it is a decision I have been contemplating for a long time now. Security is no longer the place I first joined and despite my best efforts, I can not bring this branch back to what it used to be. In brief, I believe that I am no longer welcomed here because no matter what I try to do, my suggestions get ignored, denied, or wrongly interpreted.

This branch is dying. And I can’t stand idly by while a majority of our command ride their position and threaten anyone below them. Security was designed and operated to be the beginning and most welcoming branch on the server. This current state that I currently operate within makes me sad, it just is no longer a place that I can be. Most of the command I knew are gone. Our Head of Security left. The NCOs that I used to call friends, have disappeared from the server to never be seen again. General Security has become a place that I no longer recognize.

To the people that remain, I encourage you to continue where I cannot. Keeping Security running smoothly and alive is a task that I can longer do. For a final request, please continue going, just don’t forget where your roots come from.

To the following people, you were the ones that made Security what it used to be.

Corner- You were the first person that I met on the Server. Wherever you are now, just try to stay in a branch.

Canned Bread- It is a shame that you were removed from Command, you were one of the greats.

John Wheesly- Are you alive bro? It’s been awhile…

Rangiatea- The best Head of Security. One of the few people that could keep this branch inline.

Slade- If you can keep up with this, more power to ya.

Damocles- You need to wear a name-tag, no one can pronounce your name correctly.

Matricies- I hope your doing well, you being HoS was what kept me from leaving.

To anyone I may have forgotten, please forgive me. Writing this resignation took a lot of effort.

Goodbye, friends.

• Sad 4

Aw, TwoSix, gonna miss you dude. Also, what about my name ;-;

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

I know we didn’t know one another that well but it sucks to loose a devoted member of security. You will be missed. I don’t know what the old GENSEC was like but it sounds nice. Hopefully someone will restore it to what you enjoyed. Come visit if you get the chance. People will miss you.

Edited by Mind Stone

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

2 minutes ago, bdogz1 said:

This post has been [REDACTED] by the order of Site Director Dogz.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

• 4 weeks later...