SCP 1048 Recreation Test

Recyclops

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Junior Researcher Finnegan (myself), Security LCPL Kai

Level D personnel involved: D 8022, D 7113

SCP: 1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: 1048's ability to scream, killing all life around him. (Permission was gained from W for this test)

Question: Does SCP 1048, as an animate children's toy, have the capacity to be used in a friendly manner?

Background Research: SCP 1048 has been seen engaging in friendly behavior 

Hypothesis: SCP 1048 can be used in a friendly, playful manner.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP 1048 engaged in two separate trials with two separate d-class.

Trial with D 8022: SCP 1048 and D 8022 attempted to engage in a game of paddy cake, however the D-Class struggled to perform the actions required, which appeared to frustrate 1048. They moved onto a game of rock paper scissors, upon which when 1048 won a game, promptly screamed, killing the D-Class.

Trial with D 7113: SCP 1048 once again started with a game of paddy cake, however when the D-Class played too hard with SCP 1048, 1048 grew angry and struck D 7113 in the testicles, ending the game. A moment afterwards, SCP 1048 screamed, killing the D-Class.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: They do not, SCP 1048 is not suitable to be engaged in recreational activities with.

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend setting apart your name as its own category, so it stands out more. Additionally, your trials can be moved under Observation. Your question is a genuine and interesting one; one I cannot discredit. Don’t be afraid to get onto SCP players if they’re being a minge; it can really hinder how seriously people take the Research division. Otherwise, good job on this test. It was a very creative premise.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst