Jack Sull High Admiral application

TheJackForce

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Sub LT Jack Sull

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Navy high admiral 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Before I start I asked hotshot how long we have to wait to submit another app “3 to 4 days” it’s been 4 days. I want to be the high admiral due to on the server in game everyone has seen what I’m like and I have a positive standing with them and i never Ming and I’m always serious and I’m not childish, also I will try and engage with people in passive Rp and I’ll never order a commander around I’ll suggest to him some options to do and all of EC can say I never disrespected anyone and I try and get everyone involved with the Rp. 

Also I am from 2 of the most popular GL server (SCP and PRP) I’m also a command member on both of the and I have trained people to be come command members and they have gone really far in those departments, also as a command member for over a year I will of had to remove and demote people and this should not be used ageists me in anyway so if you have prof of any wrong doings please submit otherwise it shouldn’t count.

i am a staff member on SCP Rp and everyone on there that knows me I do my very best to involve people and help them fit in, also I’ll never abuse my power and I’ll rather watch a person lead and support them in anyway because that will help the person develop their skills.

i am 20 years old from the UK and I hold everyone in high regards and I’m also very mature, I will never lose my cool with people and I’ll remain peaceful and will never take sides in arguments due to a mutual mind is better than most. 

I’m also a grate leader and will also follow orders and will uphold all the standards that are set on me and will never disrespect another department or head.

also I’m one of the most active people on the server due to I tend to be online for about 12 hours a day and 8 hours after work and I’m also hard working and I will help engage the passive Rp in events.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

ive been on the server since Monday I don’t know the exact amount 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I’m currently staff on SCP RP and a command member on two server Police Rp AD of FBI and LT on CI in SCP Rp and all player I have reached or came across have grown into command post on other servers and I’m always training and improving myself and others even when they are not in my branch. I’ve been a command member on multiple as already said I’m one of the most experienced people for this role I’m serving under the grate Castro, Orange, Jimmy James, Gamik, Cole and I have learned a lot from them and I think I’m ready to take up the mantle and make them proud due to I have had the best trainers out there to show me what it takes to be a high command member and I expires to hold the same respect and lead a department with others so I can show them new skills and help them learn new things and help grow the community and I will always put the community first and I will alway be available to anyone if they are having problems.

they are also meant to help improve the relationships with other departments and must at all times be respectful to everyone including their own department as well.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted because I have over a year experience as a command member and everyone I have meant said they respect me and trust me with anything and ill never abuse my power for self gain and help develop anyone I meet and I tend to only main one department so my main focus would to make sure the department I am in is professional at all times and respects everyone and if I catch people not following rule or braking the standards that are set they will be dealt with and no punishment is to grate.

all the server I have came from are still growing and I feel that I can help grow the server from this post and this has been proven by me in the past when I helped to increase the activity on people due to I went out of my own way to help them or Rp with them 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 it’s over 2 years ago 

image.jpg

Edited by jackrhyssull
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+support

+Good Leader

+God tier RPer

+Great CI LT

+Calm and ready to drop bombs when ready

• Thanks 2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, (Blrp) MasterChiefWM1 said:

+support 

+Good naval leader gives out more orders then most other naval when there not on

+Friendly to all troops when not/on duty 

+calm during battle helps out troops and helps lead everyone if needed 

+overall good person to be around

+good app

You do great things for your branch on SCP RP and you deserve this dude

• Thanks 1

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

1 hour ago, (Blrp) MasterChiefWM1 said:

+support 

+Good naval leader gives out more orders then most other naval when there not on

+Friendly to all troops when not/on duty 

+calm during battle helps out troops and helps lead everyone if needed 

+overall good person to be around

+good app

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dtscalice said:

+support

+Good Leader

+God tier RPer

+Great CI LT

+Calm and ready to drop bombs when ready

• Thanks 1

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png