MaKeS SeNcE

ConnorWolf Moat.gg

Because 049s intent isnt to kill, its to Cure so I wouldn't call it insta kill and its only the swep that insta turns you but you could rp as though the transition takes a while. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

Because 049s intent isnt to kill, its to Cure so I wouldn't call it insta kill and its only the swep that insta turns you but you could rp as though the transition takes a while. 

Lore wise his touch kills on contact. Main thing is he is still a "vulnerable" SCP in that he can be hurt

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

049, while having an anomalous cloak that is apart of his biology, having the ability to instantly kill people, is human. 

Granted, his durability is higher than most as, with some conversations with 035, 049 has been alive for hundreds of years and was born at the Medieval age or earlier where the plauge was an actual problem. However, bullets can harm, if not, terminate said SCP. 

Also, if you were to read 049's report or page, you'd find that he is actually rather complacent with not killing people. He was willing to go with the Foundation at first, and is now just as willing. While he can get angered at not being able to, "Experiment" he is still more than reasonable and willing to go with Foundation personnel. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic