Russian Penguins Staff Application.- Accepted

Yoga

Do you belive that i should be on the Staff Team?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you belive that i should be on the Staff Team?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: My name is Russian Penguin I like to name Myself Yoda or yoga sometimes Yogurt But mostly Yoga.

2. What is your steam name?: My Steam name is NF1K Penguin(blyat)

3. What is your steam ID?: My Steam ID is  STEAM_0:0:503481268

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I have no Experience with Staff Team.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I roughly started playing around August 24th I believe.

6. What date did you make your forums account? I have made my Forums Account on the 26th But I have 5 posts from research.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? [Skipping due to me not being able to answer this question]

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have One warn, I understand What I did was wrong because at the moment I did this I was very new and didn't know much , Therefore I am very sorry.

9.  Have you donated?: Yes, I have donated Twice with a total of $30.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am sorry but I am not a Staff member on another server.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the Guidelines and I am ready to be tested on them.

13. Time zone:  My time zone is EST.

14.Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): [I Cannot answer this question due to me Not being a Senior Moderator+]

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am Certain that I deserve Trial Moderator because, Of the Abilities that I can bring to the staff team, I could bring some serious help for the staff team. While there are a lot of people maybe tens or hundreds of new players  joining our server every week, but only someone of them are former rule breaker known as minges. If I was Recruiting for Trail Moderator I could Help the staff team get rid of those minges or teach them a lesson to not minge on any Of Gaming Light servers. Another Reason I believe that I should be Trail Moderator is because of My activity, My activity Is not the best( even though I have school and homework to deal with) I still try to be as active as I can, as the max I can do on a regular school day is 5 hours to 4 hours but sometimes I'm not on at all and for this it is either I am somewhere else but will come back later or will not come back at all for a reason like vacation or a doctor appointment. But moving on, On Any Day where I can wake up and go straight onto the server is where I can play up to 10 hours! Many Of you Think it is not much but for me it is. Last and most importantly, My attitude and behavior; I am very nice to everyone I meet, Sometimes I'm in a bad mood or had something bad happened to me so I don't speak in voice but I use text to push players away from my bad mood but this is rare due to me being so nice and having the ability to calm my self down really fast! If I had the rank of Trail Moderator I could Bring the staff team; A more enforced server, A more Friendly server, And a overall help for everyone including new players that didn't know any of the rules and are just starting out. <--- [This sentence is just a summary for the whole Question for those who cant read the whole thing.] (P.S. your welcome for those in a hurry.)

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? In First Impression I would like to Introduce Myself and Voice Mute them, After a Few Minutes when they are Calmed down I would like to ask them if they knew what they did wrong?, If they started to Curse in voice and chat I would mute them in both. After unmuting their voice/text I would resume the question and ask them if they knew what they have done wrong, If they continued to do this I would mute their voice and text then bring people who were affected, After this I would check logs by doing !plogs and Check if this was true then I would give him his punishment,  After I check the info I would call a person in higher Rank than me, And they would Proceed to Allow me or they will themselves give them a 10,600 second minge [ And if possible and Jail aswell] due to mass rdm and staff/player diss and also a warning and then  ( I cannot Minge anyone for more than 300 sec). After this I would say Sorry for this misshap to the people/person who were affected and then return them both but then after I would spectate the Suspect that was mass rdming and then Wait to see if he/she would rdm more. If he/she does rdm more I would jail them. Therefore This person Will have a 10,600 Minge timer and maybe some jail time for doing this.

508715EA02F898ADBE4C97FA31FE7AA970713E3C

Edited by NF1K Penguin(blyat)

+Support.

Lots of grammar errors (Trial Moderator,)

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

16 is technically correct, but we've had a few changes, They removed the minge system and replaced it with jail, If a Jail is over 1000 seconds we ban (So Admin+ Usually) Sometimes senior mods.

I suggest you go over your app and fix your grammar errors.

(Also edit your Q 16 with the guidelines above)

Good Luck!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Bor said:

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

16 is technically correct, but we've had a few changes, They removed the minge system and replaced it with jail, If a Jail is over 1000 seconds we ban (So Admin+ Usually) Sometimes senior mods.

Good Luck!

18 minutes ago, Bor said:

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

42 minutes ago, Die.com said:

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

On 9/17/2019 at 6:37 PM, Bor said:

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

Pretty chill guy, would be a good pick for staff team! Hope you make it!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 9/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, Bor said:

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

I agree with this but. Your 16 I think it's good  but we don't want sits to last so long. So what you could do is just not them for like 1 minute and talk to them. Explain things then unmute them.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:37 PM, Bor said:

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

Aight I don't approve of this

On 9/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, Bor said:

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

The only issue I find is the Minge thing, it’s jail now and if it’s over 1000s it’s a ban. 

Forums activity needs to improve and don’t just spam posts to do that.

And don’t make sits so long, make life easier for you and the offender and victim. : )

But other than that it’s a quality application

+/- support  

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 9/20/2019 at 10:57 PM, erinemmanueljacob5 (trading) said:

The only issue I find is the Minge thing, it’s jail now and if it’s over 1000s it’s a ban. 

Forums activity needs to improve and don’t just spam posts to do that.

And don’t make sits so long, make life easier for you and the offender and victim. : )

But other than that it’s a quality application

+/- support  

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support.

Under 25 Post Minimum.

I've seen you a lot,.

Seem nice.

Over 150 words.

Good Luck!

+Support

He is very active and proficient when it comes to calling for staff when he identifies a person breaking the rules. I always see him trying his best to keep everyone on task when it comes to following rules. Hw even without staff experience could be mentored into a perfect staff with him already having that staff mood while he RP's.

Thank you for your time.