Perma Ban Appeal | Tony

gafg

steam Name: Gafg

Ingame Name: Honorable Officer Tony Pop

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:96682769

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: @Zeeptin

Reason for Ban:  perma

Dispute: I'm broke, I spent so much money on my setup when I don't have a job, I wanted to get VIP on gaming light, so I asked zeep in game cause was four of us ingame, and he says it isn't I suggest maybe it should, and said it may boost vip sales, and he said something that it won't and I said how much do you get he said 20 I said policerp he said double it, so I said I'd need to see statistics cause server averages 40-80 not meant as a server disrespect, 40 to 80 is a fucking lot, like very much, and just cause its lowered than what it was years ago, is cause the game in general is dying.

Just now, Sion said:

Well 2 issues

Story is unclear and no one can accept this. Only Zeeptin can accept this...

I don't know everything I said, so I understand it was just the tl;dr version I guess, basically I've asked him about being able to let players buy other players vip on the store, in exchange for ingame money, he has said no, and I asked why basically he said they make over 20 vip sales a day, I said I meant on policerp I don't know about the others, and he said lol or something and than I said cause the server averages 40-80 so I'ma need to see proof on that one, I said as a joke, and than my game crashed, I assumed a ban so check bans and I was banned, no disrespect to server or zeep was meant, was just generally curious.

• Fame locked this topic