Vice Commander Tick's Resignation from High Command

Kratos™

No, This isn't clickbait, nor is it a warning, I'm simply resigning from the High Command Position of Vice Commander of E11. Some may see this as out of the blue, So as per the rules, This is more of my Two Week Notice.

When I first joined SCPRP, I was returning to a 2+ Year Hiatus from Garry's Mod RP in general. I have held countless High Ranks on numerous Servers and I don't regret any of them. I am forever grateful that the people at the time granted me the trust and responsibility of their Server Branch. From Day One I had made my intentions clear of wanting to lead and teach the younger audience, as I felt this was my avenue of reaching out to my community. This motivation has granted me the title of "Dad", not only on this Server, but countless other Servers.

Throughout my time on the Server, I have had many experiences, most memorable, as I tried to connect with every other player that I came across because in the end, we're all people behind a Computer Screen, having fun and there's enough darkness in this world to contribute to it. Throughout my time, I have gone through many changes, Healthier Living, Dieting, Exercise, Positive Attitude, etc. I have also gone through some rather dark moments, Thoughts of Suicide, Depression, Lack of Motivation. That being said, this is not a Dark Moment, but rather a moment that has to be made for both the advancement of the Server (If only a small portion) and the growth of my Branch.

Now the reasoning behind my Resignation/2 Weeks, is simply because of the Life that I lead, and because I'm seeing how it's causing a bit of concern in my branch, and rather for it to become a problem, I rather just deal with it before people leave. My life consists of my Job as a Store Manager.

M-F: 9:30am - 6pm

Saturday: 8:30am - 5pm

Sunday: 12pm - 4pm

Now many can see this as reasonable, But the drive to work usually takes me ~ an hour. This means that I don't get home around ~7pm - 8pm. On top of that, I am sticking to my Exercise Schedule, so that's 1 hour at the Gym, Making my approximate arrival around ~9pm.

This bleeds into the fact that I have a Wonderful relationship with my Trans GF. (#LoveWins) Who I elect to spend time with when she gets home from work. And then I have Friends and Family on top of that.

Basically, If I didn't have my Job, I would have enough time to dedicate to this Server as the positions requires.

I have many responsibilities and have taking the Conscious decision of stepping down, to allow someone else to fill the spot and so my constant absence does not contribute to any decline in my Branch.

I, of course, want the extend an apology to my Command Members as many of you might see this coming from left field, as I only briefly discussed it with Blackstone. And I'd like to apologize to GL SCP-RP as a whole, for not being the Vice Commander that E-11 Deserves, Altho, I am proud of the accomplishments I have helped achieve with my individual Troopers. I have tried to do my best with what I had and I hope all of you can see that. That being said I only request that I stay inside of E-11. As well as (OOC) continue being the Head REDACTED Unit within E-11 (/OOC). I however understand if this is not able to be accommodated.

With that said, I leave everyone with one last motivational Dad Speech (Shoutout to E11 Meetings.)

Most of you are entering a stage in your life where problems may arise that you have not been prepared for. Whether it be College, High School or even Middle School. These problems will make it seem like you are drowning with no way out. I am here to tell you, as a Survivor of Suicide and Depression, that it is not hopeless. This is the beginning of the rest of your life and now is the time where you show the world what you have. There is not shame in reaching out for help, no matter the background, because help is out there. You are not alone in this. You are labelled by the limits that you place on yourself so overcome, and show the world who YOU are. Each and every one of you are a gift on this magnificent planet and each and every one of you matter to someone else. And if you feel like you don't, remember that, You matter to me.

This is E-11 Dad Tick 106S, Signing Off. (Official Resignation on 10/01/2019)

• Like 2

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

I'll miss you tick,

I've had a long and great run with you in E11, I'll miss having you in command but I respect why you decided to do this and I've never seen someone commit a more commendable action on the server.

You will forever stay in the hearts of E11 as a great VCMDR but I am happy that you will still remain in E11 no matter what rank ?

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

"Instead of worrying about what you can't control, shift your energy to what you can create." Roy T. Bennett

I always think of tick by this quote because of what he created for E11. Thank you for being a hell of a vice commander and good luck my friend.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

If this ain't the saddest shit bruh, you better keep in touch clappy boy.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)