Bring SCP-1048-A back, turn 1048 into a keter - Accepted

Flameyboi

So since this is kinda two suggestions to bring back an SCP im gonna use both formats. 

What you want to see? - I dislike the idea how SCP-1048 is currently able to scream by himself. According to his wiki and bio, SCP-1048 is unable to speak or refuses too. It communicates through gestures of body langauge or drawing. The fact that SCP-1048 on our server is considered safe which is fine for him to roam around. Yet it doesn't make sense how he screams alone that turns him into a keter class SCP, not really how that works bte. Which is why I reccomend we add SCP-1048-A into the server.

Why should we add it? - It provides a more logical idea of 1048's original purpose and more lore and rp friendly accurate approach to the SCP itself. It only became a keter class SCP due to SCP-1048's ability to create living replicas of himself made of human ears.

What are the advantages of having this? - The biggest disadvantage I could see from this is the screaming swep being removed from 1048 itself and being attached to SCP-1048-A. NOW there is an entire system I have developed from prior servers and this server that Ive made which ill explain soon. 

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-1048 really but it would be to move his swep to SCP-1048-A.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=963664238

Post name: “SCP’s Name - Suggestion” SCP 1048-A

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-1048-A

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=963664238

3. Link(s) to sweps: The swep is on server, just move it to SCP-1048-A

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? Same HP as SCP-1048, no armor due to the fact that 1048-A is made of human flesh aka their ears and can be easily killed from gunfire.

5. Why should we add this SCP? Well currently SCP-1048 on our server is considered a "Safe" clads SCP until it screams. There is an is issue with that because according to the bio and wiki SCP-1048 is allowed to roam Site 24, which he is allowed here thats fine. He became a keter class SCP from a situation to the site where SCP-1048-A was spotted, made of human ear flesh by SCP-1048. After a containment team moved in, it scared SCP-1048-A and it produced a high pitch scream that killed security personel in 10 meters. In no way according to the wiki and lore can SCP-1048 itself can talk. Only uses gestures of body language or drawings. So my question is, why is he able to scream on server when its be data recorded that SCP-1048-A was only able to produce such a high pitched scream to kill those who were in 10 meters of it.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-1048-A is a flesh ear bear made of couree by human ears and brought to life my SCP-1048. The bear os an exact replica of 1048 in size but made of human ears collected by 1048. SCP-1048-A has the ability to create high pitched screams that kills those who within 10 meters of SCP-1048-A.

7. Extra information: I made a easy at the same time a very sophisticated system for 1048 and 1048-A. Now this class can be for everyone to play but can only play the class when 1048 adverts that he has the ears to build SCP-1048-A. 

For one 1048 must take human flesh ears in irder to build 1048-A. He needs to take ears using a kinfe that he can RP steal from armory or im a encounter with someone that has a knife.

Second 1048 can attempt to take ears using /me's. Approaching anyone with his knife out he can simply type. /me would try to take your left ear using the knife. Obviously you'd roll, security would then have a reason to move 1048 to a temporary containment till trusted again to roam, of course the knife will be confiscated so 1048 will need to try to steel a new one.

Reasons for 1048 to build 1048-A mainly because he wants to have a close friend. 

Third 1048 cannot just go on a simple /me taked your ears streak. Every time 1048 steals a certain amount of ears he'll advert how many ears he has in his possession.

An example would be.

/advert 3/24 ears collected for ear bear.

He needs a certain amount to build SCP-1048-A. I reccomend the amount would be 24-30 a decent amount to build a bear made of ears. 

4th, once 1048 has collected all his ears. He can build 1048-A. 1048 must always advert.

/Advert 24/24 EARS COLLECTED, BUILDING EAR BEAR.

1048-A MAY ONLY FLAG UP WHEN THIS ADVERT IS MADE.

This lets us know that 1048 has been adverting and RP stealing ears so 1048-A flags up out of nowhere. It provides a challenge for this SCP and gives a different RP aspect of it. 

This also provides a better reason for keter call because 1048 itself can't really do much harm but when 1048-A is in the facility it can, security must be taught how to deal with 1048-A, usually its KOS if spotted, and or if possible contain it. 

This is a waaay better chance for 1048 players so they don't camp D block waiting for an excuse to scream. It also gives a better rp opportunity for the 1048 here in the facility.

The scream swep. 3 things.

One remove it from 1048, add it to 1048-A.

Two, increase the damage on the swep for a good rp reason, increase the cooldown of what it is now by 3 more minutes.

Three: The swep can only be used when 1048-A is threatened, scared, injured, or if 1048 is scared, injured, or threatened.

This post is for feedback and a more friendly rp experience for 1048. Feedback or additional support would be appreciated.

29 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

Overall a good idea gives 1048 players more to do than hope getting punched by a d class or accidentally shot

or be tested on.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

15 hours ago, Bucket said:

+Support

Bringing back 1048 allows us to have something else to recontain, which makes our lives as MTF harder, but in the process gives us more to do. 

If we do this. Give the normal one a knife. How else can he cut ears of to make the bear.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, Flameyboi said:

He will have to gain the knife from the armoy so it isnt instantly in his class.

Just something that gives him a knife

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

I always find it weird that 1048 can produce high pitched screaming in the server. That's 1048-A. These systems these to be a very interesting way for players to focus more on their RP experience. Though I feel like there can be some people who want to make 1048-A when they become 1048, or they can just wander around like normal. It's also a pain that when someone misclicks using the sweps and accidentily kills people around him. Interesting idea. ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 2:06 AM, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

Overall a good idea gives 1048 players more to do than hope getting punched by a d class or accidentally shot

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 9/17/2019 at 10:36 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin