I have a question for everyone

CookieHugger21

The question   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is burger a sandwich

• Yes
    • No

Yes, a burger is just meat in bread which is no different from ham. The beef just happens to be warmer and greasier which us red blooded, red necked, red white and blue muricans love.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

6 minutes ago, Slade said:

Yes, a burger is just meat in bread which is no different from ham. The beef just happens to be warmer and greasier which us red blooded, red necked, red white and blue muricans love.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

NO. A BURGER IS NOT A SANDWICH. BUNS ARE NOT JUST BREAD, THEY ARE DELICIOUS AND SHOULD NOT JUST BE CALLED BREAD. SECOND OF ALL,  SANDWICH MEAT IS COLD WHILE BURGER MEAT IS HOT. THEREFORE BURGERS ARE NOT SANDWICHES

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

I love this thread already. I say a burger is a fashion of sandwich. It is a form in which the bread is more commonly fluffier and where the meat is normally warm. But in essence, yes, I believe that a burger is, in fact, a sandwich.

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

Negative.

Bacon Lettuce and Tomato is a sandwich, alright.

Bacon Lettuce Tomato Cheese and Ketchup is a burger, you don't put ketchup and a beef fucking patty on a sandwich alright?

Cheese Salami Mayo & Shit is a sub, It's simple, don't be mixin shit up. that's like putting bacon and meat in a taco shell, and claiming it's a burger, na that's just a nasty ass taco you weird fuck.

9 hours ago, Cryolast said:

NO. A BURGER IS NOT A SANDWICH. BUNS ARE NOT JUST BREAD, THEY ARE DELICIOUS AND SHOULD NOT JUST BE CALLED BREAD. SECOND OF ALL,  SANDWICH MEAT IS COLD WHILE BURGER MEAT IS HOT. THEREFORE BURGERS ARE NOT SANDWICHES

But what if you toast the bread? The bread would then be warm, and the contents could then be warm as well.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 9/16/2019 at 11:31 PM, Slade said:

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

A sandwhich is wholly and unarguably, by definition, two pieces of bread with any sort of ingredients between them. Temperature and content of ingredients is irrelevant. You wanna put an old boot between two slices of bread? You got yourself an old boot sandwhich.

Throw in some ketchup? Ketchup boot sandwhich.

Main point is-- it's a sandwhich. A hamburger is a sandwhich. A hotdog is not a sandwhich, and neither is a taco-- but a hamburger is undeniably a sandwhich.

Source: Worked in a deli for 4 years, am sandwhich expert.

PS: Hotdogs are counted as sandwhiches strictly by New York Tax laws. I disagree.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Yep. There are burgers with crispy chicken inside, and they are called sandwiches. I think people call them burgers because although it is true that they are sandwiches, it seems a little weird to call them a sandwich.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

• Bread locked this topic