Removing GENSEC tranqs (Excluding RCF) - Accepted

Rangiatea

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - Removal of tranqs from WO, SGT and sniper jobs for GENSEC 

Why should we add it? - The Tranqs were only added to these jobs for the reason of RCF not having a class to play on now that they do these jobs dont actually have a reason to keep these anymore. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Gets more GENSEC into RCF and means less GENSEC need training for things they will probably not use. 

Who is it mainly for? - GENSEC

Links to any content - N/A

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

14 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

As I stated in the other suggestion, with the introduction of RCF regular GENSEC personnel no longer need access to tranqs.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support

Reason: While I originally wanted the other ranks to have tranqs, I realized now that RCF should be the only ones with tranqs, as it prevents minging, and it's not needed for normal Gensec jobs.

Conclusion: Remove them, and instead let RCF be the only ones with them, in order to prevent minging as well as make RCF a tiny bit more useful.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

6 hours ago, ASimplePlayer said:

+Support

Reason: While I originally wanted the other ranks to have tranqs, I realized now that RCF should be the only ones with tranqs, as it prevents minging, and it's not needed for normal Gensec jobs.

Conclusion: Remove them, and instead let RCF be the only ones with them, in order to prevent minging as well as make RCF a tiny bit more useful.

E

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 9/16/2019 at 7:36 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

As I stated in the other suggestion, with the introduction of RCF regular GENSEC personnel no longer need access to tranqs.

Can CPT+ get tranqs though? I've been in multiple occasions where I'm in LCZ being chased by a tranquable SCP, mainly 076 and I have nothing on me so I'm forced to switch jobs or ignore 076.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif