PixelatedPancakes

Do I deserve Trial Moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Security LCPl Pixel

What is your steam name?:  Pixelated Pancakes

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033200249 (Correct)

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 8/24/19

What date did you make your forums account? 9/11/19 (i tried to make it on 8/26 but the email wasn’t coming through)

Current rank on server? (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 because it was my first time playing 049 and i forgot about fear rp

Have you donated? No but plan on doing so for platinum in the near future

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: ET

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that my addition to the staff team As a trial-moderator would benefit the server, and improve the enjoyment of the server for other players. I would like to keep the server fun for the other players playing by the rules and stop other players that are breaking rules that are causing chaos, disruption of activities and Ruining good fun.I personally Hate when im just playing the game and then another player who is possibly on the same team as me starts gunning me and other players down for no reason or if another player just starts bullying other players for reasons outside of the game or assuming what that player is just based on their actions in game. As a staff on the server i could Confront these people maybe try to get them to see why what they did was wrong and possibly get them to apologize and make friends.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an Admin sit and all they do is curse at you? First off I would check Logs and Bring Some people that were Supposedly RDMed to confirm, Then I would Bring the player that RDMed Explain what they did and try to calm down the player , if they continue to curse at me and the other player(s), I would mute them so that I keep the sit rolling and get the sit finished so im not wasting the other players’ time. I would Check if they had been punished before for Mass RDMing and give the punishment accordingly I will then unmute them and if they are still cursing and yelling at people I’ll Mute them again until their punishment is over and explain what they were being punished for and Verbally warn them that maybe to be nicer to staff and how that was the wrong way to react to the situation they were in.

Untitled.png

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

-Support and here is why:

No Steam ID
Hard to read the application
5 post with little forums activity
Q16 is wrong
User needs to reread the staff handbook

My advice for you to get staff in the future is to get more well known in the community and clear up the things above and I believe you can become a trial moderator.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 minutes ago, Catsro said:

-Support and here is why:

No Steam ID
Hard to read the application
5 post with little forums activity
Q16 is wrong
User needs to reread the staff handbook

My advice for you to get staff in the future is to get more well known in the community and clear up the things above and I believe you can become a trial moderator.

SteamID should beSTEAM_0:1:36467260

The one warning doesn't give me much pause and was 15 days old, so I'm not concerned with any sort of behavioral pattern. Your relative inactivity on the forums is a sticking point, but since your account is less than a week old, that's not too surprising. Generally, we like to see a minimum of 25 posts on a forum account to show that the candidate is invested in interacting with the community. I'd recommend providing your input in the suggestions or putting forth your own suggestions, interacting with people in the other portions of the forums, and generally, get more involved. Regarding question 15 you explain that you dislike seeing people breaking rules, but you don't really explain how you being added to the staffing team would benefit the server. What are some of your attributes that would be helpful?

Regarding question 16 you talk about some things that you would do that would be helpful, such as checking logs for evidence, gagging the person (though you use the term "mute" which only stops them from using text chat"), and checking their discipline history (very impressed you checked this, by the way, very few people think to check for these and having this information can absolutely change how you handle a situation, so well done there!). However, if I understand correctly, you plan on only issuing them a verbal warning for their conduct. While you would have a significant amount of discretion as a staff member, I do not think a simple verbal warning would be appropriate in this situation.

All in all, I have to give a - Support in this instance. For your next application try fixing up some of the things that I touched on above, and I think you'll then be a lot more successful!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator